Would LOVE to hear a Moderators thoughts please~I feel like I'm missing something still...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would LOVE to hear a Moderators thoughts please~I feel like I'm missing something still...

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:11 pm

IRL I have a VERY special adopted daughter. IRL her biological mother has passed away due to a drug overdose~though we adopted her before her death.

My dream is that she came to visit at my dads house. I was there with the kids, and I felt VERY uncomfortable, since we did not have an open adoption and the adoption was against her will. Also, my daughter does not know who her bio mom is, though she does know she is adopted. So in the dream I felt very betrayed that my family let her into their home and was not protecting my daughter and I in this situation! The Bio-mom was sitting on the love-seat in my dad's living room, and she had a empty dinner-plate in her hands. I tried to take it from her (not sure why I would feel the need to serve her considering I didn't want her there), and she didn't want to let go of the plate...she gave some resistance but ended up giving it to me. Not sure what I did with the plate, but then I went in the dining room/kitchen where my daughter was (I went to check on her)~she was sitting at the kitchen table, and my daughter was like, "Whats wrong mommy?" IRL she has a VERY keen sense of discernment, and picks up very quickly with my emotions and the emotions of others, she is VERY sensitive to others. I was trying not to disclose to her what was taking place. I was like, 'nothing sweetie'. She didn't have a clue who was in the other room. arguing Feeling FURIOUS that my family even let this woman into the house, and that I had to be the one that had to confront her and make her leave! I walked over to her and told her politely, "You need to leave." She asked innocently, "Why?" I answered calmly but with authority, "Because it is not appropriate for you to be here, if you dont leave NOW I will be calling the authorities." As I said that, I immediately got out my phone to follow through with what I told her I was going to do....This was all done successfully without my daughter finding out that this woman was even in the other room.

Then I woke up.
This one is a little disturbing to me considering that she is deceased....any help appreciated. Thanks! :hairraising: :shocking: nerd

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would LOVE to hear a Moderators thoughts please~I feel like I'm missing something still...

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 pm

hello Daisy!

hmm well these r just my thoughts...
but at the end u called the authorities i believe that you calling on the Lord through ur gift of intercessory prayer i think..

If you feel stress over family situations it might be the Lord is showing you
whats going on w/u... sometimes He shows me dreams when im stressed about to show me why im stressed out...

Might be a call for u to pray for the Lord to remover any hindrances caused by family.....

just my thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would LOVE to hear a Moderators thoughts please~I feel like I'm missing something still...

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Thanks SO much sister! I feel that too about intercessory, and about walking in authority. For some reason me trying to get the empty plate out of her hand really stands out to me~yet it stumps me. I may be grasping for straws with this one, but parents seem to always have their plates FULL, and she is no longer a parent to my child~hence the empty plate??? These are just some of my thoughts... Also~this woman came to 'visit' my dads house. IRL this would have never happened. I think of the verse of how generational curses 'visit' the next generation. I wonder if this means something along those lines...how me taking authority over the situation~and interceding (literally intercepting as well) will allow my daughter to be unharmed by these things. My daughter being under my covering now (and Ultimately her being a child of God)...these family curses just aren't applicable from the bio mom anymore~they just dont apply and are not even appropriate anymore... Just my thoughts...would love a confirmation..or any other thoughts on this.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:05 pm

The plate for some reason just really bothers me...how she didn't want me to take it. Scratch Chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Would love to hear your feedback sister...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 am

Daisy,

parents have a right to their children and negative ties can be passed in the bloodline. The mom to your daughter is dead,and any interaction can only happen in the spirit, I DO NOT AND THE WORD OF GOD DOES NOT CONDONE ANY FORM OF INTERACTION WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE DEAD.

Eating together is a form of covenant in someways, am glad she had nothing to eat. IF THERE WAS ANY BONDAGE IN THE LIFE OF THIS MOM WHEN SHE WAS LIVING BREAK THESE HABITS FROM YOUR ADOPTED DAUGHTER AND SPEAK/PROCLAIM IN HER LIFE THE PLANS OF GOD, THE CHILD is in your covering and you have the legal right over her and she is blessed and sanctified by the fact that you are.REBUKE THIS SPIRIT AND STAND IN GOD'S AUTHORITY, SO SIMPLE IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING TO WORRY A BOUT.(THE CHILD IS NOT BOUND,WHEN YOU PRAY YOU ARE JUST DOING WHAT A GODLY PARENT SHOULD DO)

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 am

Thank you so much Sister and Peter for your thoughts/interps! I receive these wholeheartedly and appreciate you both so much! I still feel like there could be one more revelation in here for me, in addition to the ones you guys gave me...would LOVE to hear a moderator's thoughts too! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 am

scratching chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 am

Anyone?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top