Goldfish collector

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goldfish collector

Post by jjp708 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 am

I had a dream that I was collecting big garbage bags of goldfish. Apparently they were some kind of delicacy. Ironically I was collecting them every place but in the water. I remember feeling really repulsed.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goldfish collector

Post by Love's child on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:15 am

It seems like I responded to this before... I guess not : /

I will tell you what thoughts come to mind when I read this. Pray about it though and see if there is anything that you can match this too. First of all I believe that the goldfish are considered a delicacy because I believe they are lost souls, which in the kingdom lost souls are of high value which is why God calls us to be fisher of men. In this dream I believe the context of them being out of the water was them being out of the fold. In this dream you are doing what you're suppose to be doing in routine but your heart towards it doesn't seem to be in the right place. You seem to be repulsed by the idea and the container (trash bag) that you're using shows that you don't see it as something that is as important.

Now I'm pretty sure that you believe that the saving of souls is GREAT in real life. I believe this dream has something to do with a task that was given to you (maybe at the time of the dream or maybe) that didn't seem to be of value in your mind, in fact the idea of you having to do it caused you to have resistance (repulsed you). Pray about if there is anything that provoked these emotions/attitude within you, because while you see it as something that is not very impactful or not so glamorous, it is actually something that is of high value and impacts lost souls.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 am

I must agree on this one Love's child. The goldfish is out of their water, and I believe to be souls back into worldly things. The black bags I believe got to do with the way of collecting them and bringing them to a certain place.

This is still new to me, but exciting

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:15 am

Thanks Love & Gillboa! Yes, it does make sense. I'm going to pray about this and then really work on my "love walk" because that's what this dream is showing me and that's what's been in my spirit for some time now.

Thanks again! :kissyface:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top