A prophetic dream message given to me three times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A prophetic dream message given to me three times

Post by CodyWUrban on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 pm

I could greatly use the support of someone who has proficiency hearing the voice of God, for time is running out on this one:
Last year in late July, one night I was given three dreams in a row, and each dream told me the same thing; "The end is in 62 weeks, and one month must be spent spreading the word."

Dream one:
Driving south bound on the 14 freeway, my surroundings were the typical browns and greens, and the radio was on. Somebody on it said they had received a message from God and were commanded to spread it far and wide. The message, they said over the radio, was "The end is in 62 weeks and one month must be spent spreading the word." I heard this in my dream and felt rather practical about it, even thinking I needed to ask my boss off of work for a month to spread the word.

Dream two.
I wasn't doing much of anything, but looking up at the blue sky and watched the clouds form into the image of a person. The mouth of the cloudy image moved as a kind, warm, male voice spoke to me and said, "The end is in 62 weeks, and one month must be spent spreading the word."

Dream three.
This one has always been rather hard to remember. Like I was in some hazy ethereal environment, but the same voice from the second dream spoke again as clear as ever, "The end is in 62 weeks, and one month must be spent spreading the word."

No joke, after I figured I would chalk this up to being a bizarre and vivid dream, my pastor that weekend gave a sermon out of Deuteronomy and literally said, "When God tells you something three times, He means for you to listen."

The end of 62 weeks if taken very literally is October 6th, this year.

CodyWUrban

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A prophetic dream message given to me three times

Post by sirene on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 pm

actually weeks in the bible is literally years not days. days here would be moments in heaven. so if literal you would have to look at the years and how many years would 62 weeks be? ok

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirene on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Oh and the scripture according to Daniel the seer The LORD showing you something TWO times in a dream would mean that its set in heaven and earth.

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirene on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 am

oops I was wrong it wasn't daniel it was joseph who the LORD told about seeing a dream twice. that is true... however on the months thing please know that I am no expert so forgive me if I sounded like one.. but I do remember the bible talking about weeks of years... but I am sure your dream is more correct than what I have said here...please look for more ( better ) clarification as I am no authoritative expert ...forgive me if I sounded like one. It was only what I have been taught and told .. I am still learning myself. my humble opinion again .

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 pm

I will have to look to make sure but I don't have time for a couple of days,
In Revelation the 70 weeks are broken down into 69 weeks and a week, The 69 weeks are 62 weeks and then 7 weeks, I will try to get back to this in a couple days with better info on what I just posted.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:59 am

Hey True!! Any updates on this?!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content