Dreams with Celebrities in them...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams with Celebrities in them...

Post by celestial.butterfly on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:50 pm

The Rock was in a dream of mine. He was so nice and affectionate to me. He made me feel so special. And I remember him accepting me for who I am and it didn't matter what kind of car I had, he traveled with me in my car home to Colorado (IRL I live in FL now).

* My first thought was that he represented God*

THe following night I had a dream with Beyonce (IRL she is definitely not a favorite of mine). In the dream she invited me to dance on stage with her. I agreed. And we were doing more like a routine/ line type of dancing...Afterwards, I was self-conscious about how I danced, but my friends all said I did well and I looked really good...

*I seriously have no clue!*

I've never had a dream back to back with celebrities in them...

I do welcome your input...

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams with Celebrities in them...

Post by Cholette on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:42 pm

I will share with you my thoughts on this and how God uses them in my dreams...with hopes that it can shed some light for you. Regarding The Rock, my impression was that it was Jesus! In my dreams, Jesus is symbolized through my natural brother. I've had dreams where I saw a Rock and that too resembled Jesus. So I think you are correct, especially because he made you feel good special.

As far as Beyonce, for me, she's been in my dreams once...and she's represented the industry. I have a call in that industry to minister to the women. So she represented THEM for me!!

I hope this helps...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 am

Yes, Cholette, without a shadow of doubt, The Rock symbolized Jesus!

And Beyonce... hum, you have shed insight. It has been prophesied to me (years ago) that I will have a ministry to help hurting women who have been abused...

Thank you!

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top