Black Wolf with red eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Wolf with red eyes

Post by G.C101 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 am

A few times in my life I have dreamt of a jet black wolf with glowing red eyes. I know this is significant, but have never known the meaning of these dreams. There are two dreams that I can find no peace over, no matter how much I pray. If anyone could shed some light on either of them, I would really appreciate it.

Dream 1:
When I was a child I dreamt i was sitting beneath a window, facing away from it, but somehow I could see it. It was dark outside but in the window behind me were two red glowing eyes. I never saw the rest of the wolf in this dream but still knew exactly what it was and what it looked like. This is the first time I dreamt of the wolf and did not dream of it again until recently.

Dream 2:
I woke up one morning recently only to fall asleep again almost immediately - a sleep that began and ended at the same time as my dream did.
In this dream I saw a scene almost as if it had been freeze-framed. There was a car - a blackened wreck. It was on a specific peice of road, well known to be dangerous in certain conditions, but it was a fine day. There was also a picture in the top right hand corner of the image - like one photo edited in to another - of two people. One was my Auntie, the other my Auntie's grandson. It was like a news flash.
Then the scene zoomed out and i think there were people around the car, but i was looking at something else. In the forground of the scene was a large, black growling wolf with glowing red eyes. As I looked it in the eye, it seemed to say, "I did this" as if it were laughing at me.

Please let me know if you have any insight as to what these mean,
G.C

G.C101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Wolf with red eyes

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 am

Good morning,

These are just my thoughts not an interpetation. When I think of the wolf in your dream I immediatley think of demonic attack. This could be a warning dream for you to pray for your aunti and her grandson. Then enemy wants you to know the attack comes from him. This is how the enemy frightens us. But praise the Lord we have All power over the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm us. Luke 10:19 tell us this. The enemy tries to cast fear into our lives. First and foremost pray for aunti and her grandson. Plead the blood of Jesus over every area of their life. I mean all.....Just say it like that when you pray for them. One thing is for certain......we are under the blood of Jesus and he is protecting us all the time. He is never not with us.....he says he will never leave us or forsake us. The other thing is the Lord did not give us a spirit of fear but a spirit of power and of love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Pray for them and stand on the Word. Are aunti and grandson saved? If not this is a good time to talk to them about Jesus. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Father God,

We come before you to lift up our friend. Father we pray for their family today. Specifically we pray for their aunti and her grandson in the dream he had. Father we plead the blood of Jesus over every single area of their life! We thank you for your protection and intervention on their behalf. We call on the angels to come with swords drawn to protect them. We come against the enemy in Jesus name and command him to stop and disist. We command him to bound and chained and quiet in Jesus name. The enemy has no authority over them and is now commanded to take all his underlings and physical manifestations and spiritual attacks and go now to the feet of Jesus! We ask you Lord Jesus to be the judge of this spirit that is sent to your feet. We entrust it to your care. We speak peace, love and grace into aunti and grandson and thank you for them both in Jesus name. Thank you Lord that you will bring our friend a comfort dream regarding this. Father we know that on our own we can do nothing, but in the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue confess the Jesus is Lord. At the name of Jesus every obtacle is conquered and every battle won. Who is more mighty than the Lord Jesus! No one! We give you all praise and glory and honor! We pray these things in Jesus name!

your servant,

connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G.C101 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:38 am

Firstly, my aunt is saved, my cousin's little boy is too young to have made that decision yet.
Secondly, thankyou so much for your response and prayer! Much appreciated :)
God bless

G.C101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am

No problem I pray it was of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top