Grandma passed away 2 days ago, last nite I dreamt about my dead brother woke up from the casket

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandma passed away 2 days ago, last nite I dreamt about my dead brother woke up from the casket

Post by mike on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi all,

My grandmother passed away 2 days ago, I went to the funeral. Last night, I had a dream about my dead brother who died 13 years ago. He was drowned in the beach, we were with cousins and an uncle, we were still kids. I couldn't do anything that time, and I rushed to the fishermen nearby, asked them to help my uncle to find my brother and my cousins. I felt really helpless. That's how he died in real life. Now, on to my dreams:

In the dream, I climbed a fortress made of steel (The surrounding area looked prehistoric). Upon reaching the top, I found my brother alive and with his hands tied to 2 poles on both side. I tried to release him, but failed. There were a lot of men on the ground and one of them (a friend that I barely knew in my real life) saw me and informed the men about me. One of the them climbed the fortress. Upon reaching the top, I pretended to be dead, he inspected me and then inspected my brother, during that time I escaped down to the ground.

Suddenly I'm back to my home town, walking around near the church (the church where my brother funeral mass was done in real life). I was waiting for something but I don't know what. Suddenly a hearse came out and I followed it to a secluded place. The door opened, I saw my mom and sister inside, but I didn't really look at their face expression. I went in and opened the casket, found my brother dead. There were traces on his lips like they were sewn together. It broke my heart that I couldn't save him on the fortress and I tried to wake him up in the casket. I failed and sat down.

Suddenly he started moving, and I took him out of the casket, hugged him, cleaned his face, he opened his eyes but he was not smiling at first. Then I touched his cheek and continued hugging him, and then he started smiling . I felt a great relief. I kept on looking at him. I wasn't sure if he was trying to speak or not because he smiled so big and looked happy although tired, until I suddenly realized in my dream that my brother was supposed to be dead in real life and I suddenly woke up from my dream.

To be honest, I do felt a great relief inside me now. As I managed to kept him alive in my dream. Please advise, and thanks in advanced.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top