Photo Album

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photo Album

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:11 pm

I had a "flash dream" of me sitting down going through a photo album. There were pictures of the relatives of the man that was in the room with me. I knew they were family because they looked just like him.

Does anyone have any ideas on what a Photo Album could mean within this context?

Thanks

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Album

Post by Deborah on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Perhaps the Lord will give you insight into people's generational curses...Deborah, again on her thinking chair....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Hmmmm... Something similar came to my mind however, I didn't get a feel that there was anything "wrong", like curses. I was thinking like insight into family history or something like that.

I can see where you are coming from though. Even some of the pictures had people smiling and looking happy.

Thanks for chiming in while sitting on your thinking chair. You are on to something...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Well, there's generational blessings too. I know often families will have a lot of people who go into a certain profession--like they have a special blessing to do something very well. When I studied my family tree, I found many excellent teachers on my mom's side. Deborah, still thinking....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 am

Very good point Debra. Not all things generational are bad things. I think we tend to forget that sometimes.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey Cholette,

You posted a reply to one of my dreams about my husband and I misinterpreted what you had said and I thought you had gotten married to the man you were talking about.

Based on the information I know so far, could this be your husband's family album? Usually albums are a collection of memories, sybollizing good things. Could your husband be sharing his family with you ahead of time? I know you stated that you know who your husband is and I didn't get whether the man in this dream is someone you recognize or not. Just a thought...

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 am

Well Shan, you picked up in the spirit that this was my future husband because I specifically didn't mention that here...

I believe you are ABSOLUTELY correct...God is sharing with me his family BEFORE we meet...which is something that has concerned me in the past. I wasn't sure how his family was because mine has become so seperated and I long to be a part of a family that is TOGETHER! I gavet his over to the Lord many years ago and he has just now showed it to me and I'm so grateful.

Blessings...

Thanks for responding...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:56 am

You're welcome. I'm glad the Lord has given you comfort in this area.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top