Giving birth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving birth?

Post by servants715 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 pm

I'm 53 years old...long after child birth years.
I dreamed that I gave birth to a baby girl. I was breast feeding her. It was really a positive experience (because I never got to breast feed my daughter when she was born). She fed off both breasts. I actually saw the milk. It was intimate and joyful.

Then, the baby began talking to me. After feeding, she said that she had to use the potty - she had to poop. I could not believe that a new born was asking me to take her to the potty. After my disbelief of this conversation, I finally did. I held her in a standing position. My hand was holding her up on the back. My other hand was holding her two feet. As I was putting her toward the toilet, but she was actually about 2-3 feet away from the toilet. She began to poop. It was white and explosive. It was liquid and it was powdery?

I would like to know what this means. Any ideas?

servants715

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving birth?

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Hi servants, I am not sure so I ask you to bare with me. I have read this dream a few times and this is what I get.

I am sensing that you are going to brith souls, or a women's ministry in which you are going to nurture and feed them the milk of the word. You will find great pleasure and you will grow very fond of these. They will grow up fast and they will begin to eliminate past hurts and all the emotional ways in which this fallen world has effected them. You will be there to support them as they show outward signs of cleansing, (hand holding her back). Somtimes the cleansings will be explosive because the milk of the word will stir up old stuff. I hope this helps. I can't wait to hear what others get, or what you think.. Blessings, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by servants715 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:32 am

Thanks. This has aligned by a lady friend, who is prophetic.
God aswers prayers
Blessings, Lori,
Karen

servants715

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

I dont have an interpretation but here is the "baby link" http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top