ME in a theater hall, just relaxing and sitting on a chandeleir above the crowd??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ME in a theater hall, just relaxing and sitting on a chandeleir above the crowd??

Post by Daisy on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:17 am

I had a dream that I was with a big group of friends at a theater hall, and it was huge with a balcony, and a lower level too! This theater hall was packed FULL of people, though Im not sure who or what was going to be acting on stage. My friends were all by the railing on the balcony part of the theater hall, and I was just chillin' sitting on top of a chandelier ABOVE the crowd of people far down below. I was holding on to the railing while sitting on this chandelier-chatting with my friends without a care in the world. One was a friend I had in high school before I knew the Lord...the rest I didn't recognize, but I knew they were my friends. There was no concern of whether this could hold my weight or not, and there wasn't any fear of danger at all (IRL this is NOTHING like my personality-Im a very careful and cautious person...sometime too much)! Any thoughts??? Scratch Chin

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ME in a theater hall, just relaxing and sitting on a chandeleir above the crowd??

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:56 am

there is a verse in the bible about being seated in heavenly places.. a chandelier,, gives Light and is beautiful!!! it radiates so much light that it lights up the whole place..you might associate or are freinds w/all diff ppl but ur seated w/light... ur blessed... and u give off light b/c you belong to the Lord....He takes care of all ur needs so u do not have to worry..

what a blessed dream...

just some thoughts which came to mind when i was reading ur dream..there i s probably more to it..but thats what i thought of when i read ur dream.. hope it hlps

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ME in a theater hall, just relaxing and sitting on a chandeleir above the crowd??

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 am

Mine was not exactly yours Sister but very close. I was thinking of sitting in high places at peace. I totally agree.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 am

Awesome!!!! Wow! Would have never thought of either of those things...totally makes sense!! Thanks Connie and Sister!!

Blessings :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top