Dream 2: aloe from tree, shaped of bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream 2: aloe from tree, shaped of bear

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm

i had this drm right after my collage drm.. which i label as drm 1...

I'm somewhere outside,,, i forget who was with me. They say something
about how this particular tree makes ALOE ... The tree was cut close to root.but good chunk was left . (looks like was a real big giant tree.. as u can see the middle is huge).... . I could see the middle part of it... I dnt knw what thy call that,,, like the inside of it....And it looked like white clear stuff which was Aloe... I saw that it was continuing to form..... I put my hand on it ... Was soft... This lady comes and tries to get some, but the person with me gets real mad!!! And says no! U have to wait it's not ready yet!! But i think she takes some and he doesn't really stop her... So then I start putting my hand over it, scooped some up... Which turned into a shap e of a cute little Bear...but still WAS STILL ALOE... . Was real small and I put it in my purse

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream 2: aloe from tree, shaped of bear

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 pm

i found thsi online about ALOE: but not sure in which context. it goes w/drm

How lovely are your tents, O Jacob! Your dwellings, O Israel! Like valleys that stretch out, like gardens by the riverside, like aloes planted by the LORD, like cedars beside the waters.
Num 24:5-6

All Your garments are scented with myrrh and aloes and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, by which they have made You glad.
Psalms 45:8

Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates with pleasant fruits, fragrant
henna with spikenard, Spikenard and saffron, Calamus and cinnamon, with
all trees of frankincense, myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices-- A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon. THE SHULAMITE
Song 4:13-15

I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. Come, let us take our fill of love until morning; let us delight ourselves with love.
Prov 7:17-18

After
this, Joseph of Arimathea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly, for
fear of the Jews, asked Pilate that he might take away the body of
Jesus; and Pilate gave him permission. So he came and took the body of
Jesus. And Nicodemus, who at first came to Jesus by night, also came, bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes,
weighing about a hundred pounds. Then they took the body of Jesus, and
bound it in strips of linen with the spices, as the custom of the Jews
is to bury.
John 19:38-40

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Scratch Chin hmmm kood be symbolik of lordy :jesuspic: being the true vine,, bringing healing 2 all who touch him,, perhaps the lill teddy :kitty: is a comfort 4 u, flower huggins ,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,,, loves the 3bears story, :nite: lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:11 pm

yea cud be.. i put it in my purse.... i dunno is a vry symbolic drm..had it right aftr the othr 1...
i wonder why the guy got mad at the girl that wanted to take some aloe?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:13 pm

nerd Scratch Chin perhaps he wantd u 2 go first whistle

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:47 am

Hello SisterinChrist I share this word with you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (NIV) Job 14 7-17 “At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail. Its roots may grow old in the ground and its stump die in the soil, yet at the scent of water it will bud and put forth shoots like a plant. But a man dies and is laid low; he breathes his last and is no more. As the water of a lake dries up or a riverbed becomes parched and dry, so he lies down and does not rise; till the heavens are no more, people will not awake or be roused from their sleep. (but the person with me gets real mad!!!) “If only you would hide me in the grave and conceal me till your anger has passed! If only you would set me a time and then remember me! (I believe this also lines up with the message of Dream 1) If someone dies, will they live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait for my renewal to come. You will call and I will answer you; you will long for the creature your hands have made. Surely then you will count my steps but not keep track of my sin. (Was real small and I put it in my purse) My offenses will be sealed up in a bag; you will cover over my sin.

I pray this word brings peace to your mind heart and soul, may the communion of the Holy Spirit bless you with Gods wisdom and Holy Truth, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 am

Thnk u for sharing ...I don't understand ?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 am

In the word trees are used as examples of mankind for example Luke 6:43 -45 for a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. I believe the Lord is revealing to you that no matter how low the tree/servant falls/persecuted Jesus will with his saving grace deliver and forgive these people/trees. Through faith in Jesus and his sacrifice we are able to approach the throne with boldness there the blood of Jesus sprinkles our minds, hearts and souls. Because of Gods grace we give thanks to Christ for his forgiveness when we fall short of his glory. His promise to us is that all our offences in earth he covered and sealed, he sees them no more when we repent. I believe in your dream the Spirit of God was revealing to you how he can bring change in all situations. Pray over this sister as I said this is only to share what I believe the spirit is telling me.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 am

and what about the little teddy bear made of aloe, clear..?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 am

Sister,

First what is Aloe? Funny that you mention that. I was just talking to my husband about the healing properties in the Aloe plant. It has incredible healing properties. So I believe this is a reference to healing somehow. That is all that came to mind for me. These are just thoughts. Hope it helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am

Oh one other note. Myrrh also is a healing agent that was used in biblical times.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

thank Connie and MaMaz... was an interesting drm...
ur right Connie.. Aloe sooths and heals and i didnt realize was used so much in Bible..

wish i cud put the drm together.. was interesting,,the aloe turned into a bear..
thank u for ur help

Mamaz.. im gonna read over what u wrote.... and see what revalation i get... i thnk maybe im too tired to focus right now ... ( doing laundry and house cleaning.. but wanted to drop a note _

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 pm

i jus hadda thort of teddy :kitty: kood be child hood experiances being healed,, wow ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:12 pm

interesting..this drm is confusing me

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content