Dream 1: going to collage again for year

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream 1: going to collage again for year

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 pm

I was in Diane Sawyers office( famous News broadcaster) . Was signing up for collage. There were other ppl there as well. I sign something like a contract and I think was the wrong 1 & she said no this one! I was like oh I'm sorry! I felt she was kinda annoyed.
So I did and realized it said Jan but she said oh no collage begins in June not Jan! The program was similar to what I studied in collage (which is what I like) I think othr ppl there were studying another subject.

So then I'm in an APT in living room. My friend from COLLAGE is there and I'm telling him oh Maybe I shouldn' take another year of this bc it's similar to what we did in grad school although i like it,But then I think well it could help.... It's jus another year.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream 1: going to collage again for year

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Comment: i had asked God to shw me confirmation if He will give me a job for wht i studied? i had let go of that desire.. b/c of the current job i have... thought maybe this is it for me....

however the desire to do what i studed is there..so i wonder if God put it there..an i ask Him whats goin on.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi Sister! The part that stands out to me is the June instead of Jan...Im wondering if the Lord is confirming to you what you have asked him to. Could this be Him doing just that by letting you know that in due time he will open that door...it just not may be the timing that you thought? Maybe even the things you are gaining in this current line of work, will somehow prepare you for the line of work you truly desire to be in. I feel like great things are in store for you! Just my thoughts... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 pm

oh i forgot to mention in the post that i actually started my current training for my current job this JUNE...

Hi Daisy!!! thank u for stopping by... i was thinking along those lines 2... maybe where im at is my training ground to take me where my hearts deslire is

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 pm

The bible tells us that Jesus is Our brother, our father, our mother and our sister, and our best friend. And is our Ruler.

And indicated in the dream he is showing you that Jan. may be too soon. That you need to prepare yourself to be ready. Even if the subject is similar it may have information guiding you to your success. In this career. That you Love.

But God wants you to prepare yourself mentally and physically first. Don't worry about the schedule now. And don't worry about wrong decisions. As long as you put your Faith in Christ. He will take you down the successful path. Not just for this career. But in your heart with Him as well.

I believe this is what God wants you to hear. If it doesnt speak to your heart please ignore this.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

hi avish..thank u for stopping by and trying to help me! i appreciate it!! PTL

i do feel God put me in this current job to maybe train me... i thnk HIm everyday for the job regardless.. He gave it to me and I thnk Him for It no matter what.. not a day goes by i dont thank the Lord and praise Him for it and for everything...

i feel that GOd put that desire to want what i studied.. i had let it go thnking this is it for me..and didnt thnk much of it again.... so that is why i had asked for confirmation why im thiinking and desiring it again.
ur right Gods guiding my path...I surrendered to Him a while ago..

thank u !!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 pm

the lord :jesuspic: gives us the desires of our heart, :hearts: , i hope this isa sign post in the rite direction 4 u,, praying flower ,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,,,,,,, monk, happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:54 am

Hi SisterinChrist I believe the message within your dream is that God wants to lift you higher reveal in depth his truth within the gospel John 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. I believe January and June are but a symbolic reference to our Lords time and season for spiritual growth within your life. Ecclesiastes 3:6,7 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; I believe if you seek his righteousness by grace your desires will be given you and if you abide in Christ who can be against you. We each of us seek his wisdom the Lord is calling you sister and only you know that which he quickens you with, trust in the Lord surrender thy will into his hands and I pray Gods will be done in your life in the name of Jesus.

Remember Sister God is the author and he gives the Interpretation of all dreams, I share what I am quickened with regarding revelation and I pray Christ give you wisdom and understanding.

Be blessed, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 pm

hmmm i dont know if its about that MaMaz.. i mean it could be.. its just that i asked the Lord specifically about that desired subject which i studied... im always seeking to get closer to the Lord,,thats for sure .. but i was extremely concerned and sad about the particular subject i studied... and June is when i started training for this job.. i feel that the Lord is training me at my current role.. maybe for another year?

thanks for sharing and helping w.my drm..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Praise God, may he bless u with wisdom and truth Amen!!

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi.. nothings happend yet.. :(

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi Sister,

I'm going through something very similar right now - my graduate degree is in one area, but my temporary job (which actually just turned permanent) has no direct link to my field of interest. The comforting part is, I am beginning to see how God may be able to train me through this job for what's next in my life for Him.

Hang in there, He will show you soon!!

Blessings. :hooray:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top