Brown Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brown Dinner

Post by ezerkenegdo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:05 pm

I thought I would share this dream since someone asked about the color brown recently. I couldn't figure this out until I got revelation directly from the Lord on a previous dream. Should I post the interpretation of this one now or do you all want to give it a try? :)

I got a phone call from a man who is recurrent in my dreams. We got disconnected, then my parents arrived at my house with food, and my mom started cooking. I didn't call my friend back since I had company. Next, I[/size] was in a church basement for a dinner. The whole place was in tones of brown--everything. The rectangular tables were set in a U shape, the middle was open. I did not know anyone else there, but everyone was laughing we were all enjoying ourselves. We had roast beef and gravy (more brown). There was a sort of waiter, who came around with seconds, but I missed him. I thought to myself "Oh well, I'll just have desert, which was bright colored yellow cheesecake with red topping. A piece kind of stuck to my plate and split apart, and I said, "Oh, I guess I get TWO then!"

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brown Dinner

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:52 pm

I can't wait to hear the interpretation of this one. Cause I found a christian defenition of brown and it is not good. thinking praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:36 pm

You would be right, it's not good. I believe my friend who called was probably representing either the Lord, the man I am supposed to marry, or someone who I am to minister with.

The Lord told me my mom was anyone who tries to come between me and Him and his word/plan for me. There has been someone actively trying to come between me and the actual friend with condemnation, control, and manipulation.

The roast beef is some heavy weight spiritual stuff/Word of the Lord and the gravy I didn't even have to wonder...anointing of the Holy Spirit. I missed out on a double portion of the word of the Lord and the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and instead got a double portion of deep sin/disobedience. Everything He has planned for me--dead in that dream because of it.

I heeded the warning.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:12 pm

Yes, the meaning of brown I got was "dead works". how does this fit in, if at all.... Just wondering.. thinking

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:19 pm

The banquet, the meat, the gravy...it's about something He wants me to do. If I had listened to the person trying to come inbetween that, I would have missed it, so it was all brown, dead.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 pm

That is what I thought you meant, just was not sure. I have another question...LOL, Do you think the Church has dead works?
Cause the meat and the gravy and the banquet were all brown....
Just a thought... Hopefully not one to confuse.. Thanks Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:47 pm

when you see your mom it represents the church, that is Bible based....The color brown doesn't always mean death, it also means that you are walking through a dry and dusty valley. If you are walking with the Lord and you are doing something wrong The Holy Spirit will convict you..As far as the person coming between you and God, in His word it says that no-one can pluck you out of His hand..Meaning you would have to leave Him not being token away.

Another point, the banquet hall, and the food was represnting the feast of the harvest...which is a celebration...The Lord has prepared me a feast in the presence of mine enemies....

So, if you were eating with these people (feast) and you didn't know them that simply means you are not aware of your surroundings, spiritually or carnally....You need to really focus on the main points of your dreams....then you will know the true answer in which that you seek.......

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Lori, yes could be representative of the dead works of the church, too.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 pm

There has definitely been a person in my life trying to discourage me from a relationship that God seems to keep pointing me to even though it seems to be an impossible situation at times.

I get major feelings of condemnation, control, and jealousy from this person who discourages me, so I think the interpretation of "mom" in this dream is probably a "meddler."

As far as the person God seems to keep pointing to, there is a spiritual connection and we're called to the same ministry, have the same giftings, and even if we're just talking the anointing of the Holy Spirit falls...even if we're NOT talking it falls and I know things that are going on with him, I always know when he's going to call, lots of intercessory prayer...it's CRAZY.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top