Dream Image during prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Image during prayer

Post by Macleod on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:44 am

As a baby Christian who has recently had a spiritual growth spurt, can I ask a question about a spiritual matter? This is not a dream....I don't think and has me curious.

God has recently lifted a burden off me, but I still felt a literal pain in my heart. While praying, I was asking God why I still felt this pain, this rawness in my chest. As I was praying I thought 'no, don't fall asleep now', I first thought I was dreaming. In a dream image, I saw a man standing in front of me (but we were standing under cover at a local gas station) and then realised I was looking at him expectantly, as though he was going to answer my question about this pain. I continued to ask about the pain. He was holding something wrapped in newspaper. Then I saw, just behind him, the situation/pain that I had been holding onto. I finally knew exactly what to pray over and praise God, the pain has now gone.

Who was this man? Is he a messenger? I felt that he was holding a wooden plank - rectangular shaped - wrapped in newspaper? What does that mean?

Blessings!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Image during prayer

Post by butterfly on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

From dreams that I have had of an unknown man helping with my burden it is possible that God or Jesus Christ appeared in your dream in the form of a man/human. I am not sure what the meaning of the plank and the newspaper means though.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 pm

I agree with Butterfly. Awesome Dream by the way. Not sure about the newspapper either.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow, God is good. He gave you your deliverance and showed you the cause of your pain. I also had a helper in my dream. I think it was Jesus. Ty Lord, Ty. He is good all the time.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 pm

AMEN!!!! When you looked at the thing he was holding, what were your feelings about it?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Could it represent the "Good news"?
just a thought...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 am

Thank you so much for your replies and yes, God is good all the time!!! My feelings when I saw the newspaper were simply "is he holding a wooden plank?" and "Why newspaper?". I feel there is something significant about the newspaper but not sure what.

If you receive words while asleep and it's about someone else, but you don't hear their name then upon waking, you immediately think of a person and ask yourself "who ?", do you think, maybe that's who the words are about/for?

I've had a great week of hearing words while asleep, had many dreams, and received prophetic words from others while away at a Christian gathering where both Heidi Baker and Jack Deere were speaking, I'm exhausted (in a good way), but now I need to be sure who the words are for?

Be Blessed!!
xxx

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top