Joining the Peace Corps

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joining the Peace Corps

Post by care4u on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 pm

@Cloud Connected

You should NOT box yourself in to only Church related jobs. They are typically low paying and very few to choose from. If you are 23 years old and living at home, you need to have a lot more going on in your life. You can serve God in any job by choosing to be a Christian and living your life accordingly.

Did you answer the questions I asked previously? Do you ACTIVELY SEEK EMPLOYMENT? Do you EVALUATE your efforts EVERY DAY? Do you COSISTENTLY follow up with INQUIRIES and CONTACTS you have made?

Do you make efforts to SOCIALIZE and be around others with similar interests? Do you CONTRIBUTE to conversations and SINCERELY want to SHARE experiences with others?

Have you found a trusted friend or relative to discuss theses matters with? Be honest with yourself Cloud. Are you doing ALL that you can do and asking God to bless your efforts?

Even when you are making a Maximum Effort, it can take time for things to work out. But have FAITH. They will work out if you continue to WORK and PRAY.

The apostle Paul writes "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

And so it will be for you. Be enouraged young man. You have your whole life in front of you. Now go LIVE it.

Bless YOU!

care4u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining the Peace Corps

Post by Cloud on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 pm

yes, NOW i'm starting to make real effort

yet i'm STILL having trouble

i check my email EVERYDAY and i don't get any responses

why is God doing this?

God CLEARLY wants me to have a job so bad...because he keeps using my dad to forcefully push me into getting one

so WHY is God contradicting Himself by NOT honoring my efforts?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top