2 friends 1 with a demonic face and a spinning car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 friends 1 with a demonic face and a spinning car

Post by bwhaynes on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm

I dreamed I was on the passenger side of a car with my friend Kim who was driving. She began to shake violently and steered the car into a field. The car kept spinning but we ended up outside of it while it still spun in front of us.

Suddenly the car turned into my chair that's at my desk (leather, tall back with wheels)I was holding the chair at the top but the bottom kept spinning.

I looked at her and she was possesed with a demon because her eyes were evil looking and her face was contorted. It turned into her normal face but was sadden, confused, and scared then back to the demonic face again. It went back and forth in changes.

I noticed that my friend Robin was on the ground lying still, I couldn't tell if she was alive or not and don't remember seeing her in the car and don't know where she came from.

Kim's face continued to change so I began to say "In the name of Jesus" over and over and over then I woke up.

when I woke up (for real)I could not move or talk but my eyes were open....I began to think "Jesus" "Jesus" and then I was able to whisper "Jesus" and kept saying it until I could say it and move. It was sooooo hard to say it and move!!!! When I regained full use of my mouth and body I was exhausted! It was only a few minutes that I struggled but I was so exhausted. I could feel the fear and evil presence but once I was free I was no longer afraid just exhausted.

bwhaynes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 friends 1 with a demonic face and a spinning car

Post by butterfly on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 pm

This seemed to be a demonic attack that you were experiencing. Remember to pray before going to bed and pray about your dreams. I am not sure if God is warning you that your friend Kim may be under demonic influence of some kind and is warning you to be careful or if your dream was just used as a form of demonic attack. Pray and ask God to help you to understand exactly why that happened.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

You have to say Jesus to get that Demon off your back. That is the only thing that works. I wonder if a lot of people die in their sleep that way.
Yes, Jesus is the answer to all.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top