Partial Dream Manifestation: Is God Calling Me To Act?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Partial Dream Manifestation: Is God Calling Me To Act?

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 am

Partical dream manifestation http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13867-is-this-god-calling-me-to-act#76151

"I then heard the same voice telling me that I need knock on this guy's door to tell him that I want him to chase me. I kept putting off knocking on his door, and was kind of dawdling as I walked to the door of his apartment."

The person in the dream who was telling me to knock on his door text messaged me last night. And her words were the manifestation of the first part of the dream.

I had asked her, this guy's sister-in-law, to tell me about her brother-in-law because I had promised her I would pray about him and while praying, I kept realizing that I knew nothing about him.

I asked her "Does he even want to get date and get married?"

She responded with this:

"He believes he will be married some day. (Name) is shall we say extremely laid back that he believes God will drop the right girl in his lap but (his brother's name) has tried educating him that you have to pursue a girl and he seems to have trouble in this area. He's not shy, he's just ignorant when it comes to girls."

The conversation then continued, saying that she does not want me to get my hopes up if God has different plans and
"But I also know you will never know (name) or he know about you if you are never around each other and if God plans that yours and (name) future is with each other, this is the beginning of God's plan."

So, in a nutshell, I have prayed and believe that his sister-in-law is telling me that I need to make an effort to put myself around him (knock on the door) and let him know that I am interested.

The truth is, I do not know if I am interested in him and so have to keep praying (the dawdling part, I suppose) about whether or not I want to him to pursue me.

So, after prayer, God has shown me that the rest of the dream tells me that if I knock, he will pursue me. I we will have an obstacle (can't cross the street until the line of people pass), and then we will to date to pursue marriage... if I choose to knock.

Going to keep praying! nerd scratching chin

RL

Last edited by redeeminglove on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification on a few vague sentences)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partial Dream Manifestation: Is God Calling Me To Act?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm

This might be disappointing, but all I saw from your dream was someone who was interested in you but you had reservations and were thinking about it. I don't see any direction in this dream, just the Lord showing you what you're up against. I would continue praying for direction...don't let your dreams carry you through a relationship that you really don't care much about. I just felt I should share that.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 pm

It does sound like if you choose to persue him, you will have the beginning of a relationship where you'll want to set up the "do's and don'ts" But it's your choice..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 pm

I will continue praying, Daphanie. :) I appreciate your insight.

I'll continue praying and see what God would have me do.

One thing about wanting to keep running and being sad when he catches me is that I am so desperately afraid of being in a relationship that running and getting him to pursue me means I do not have to deal with me fears.

When he asks me if I want a relationship, the way I respond in the dream is how I have responded in the past when I have been insecure about a relationship... sheer terror... unable to communicate... not knowing how to act... things like that.

I will definitely keep praying, don't worry about the disappointment. :) I appreciate your insight and will continue to examine it openly. :)

Thanks again,

RL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top