Miss the Wedding - Repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss the Wedding - Repost

Post by BoundtoHim on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Dream my husband and I are getting married again. I end up at the location. Itís a mass wedding. I realize I have left my dress and shoes at the house. Finding it hard to get anyone to help me. Some of the girls are fiddling with their phones saying they donít work. They will not look me in the eye. I must get home to retrieve them and hurry so I donít miss the wedding. Same dream..different setting.

Dream I am at my momís hous.I am getting marriedÖI go into her bedroomÖ.my brother gary is on the bedÖand my mom is in the bathroom getting readyÖjust got showered..she comes out and I tell her I missed the wedding, she says they just called and we were wrong about the time, itís not at 4:00 itís at 6:00. I look at my watch and itís quarter to six. Too late. I was already upset the whole day and didnít feel lke I would make it anyway. I tell her to just forget it all, I look at my brother, he is not really concerened he didnít want to go anyway. I am in the kitchen and my stepfather (in real life is dead) tellís me heís not happy about my chores. I havení[t organized the pantry correctly so that we can see if we have duplicates and wants to know what I am putting in the dishwasher. I am passive about it and withdrawn, I just tell him I wll do better.

Last edited by BoundtoHim on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

BoundtoHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss the Wedding - Repost

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Is there something you are gearing up for that you're excited about and need to prepare for?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoundtoHim on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:01 pm

No, downcaste.

BoundtoHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down