Homosexuals christening a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homosexuals christening a baby

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:52 am

I had a dream a few nights ago- of these clown looking men that were ultra feminine dancing together. They were almost like toys..because as alive as they were they were joined together in the groin area but could dance- like ballroom. Their faces were almost like those porcelain dolls and as they danced their eyes never moved from staring at me. Then the dream changed that I was at church. I saw a baby by itself. It was a very dark skin baby boy. It looked up at me and smiled..he was very pleasant. Then I wondered who’s baby he was. At that point I saw my pastor at the altar about to perform a christening. I saw a guy sweep up the same baby in his arms. I recognized him as a friend of my EX boyfriend (who turned out to be gay and this friend in the dream is gay also.) So I was shocked. I thought to myself that HE GOT MARRIED??? ISN”T HE GAY?? But when his supposed wife joined him at the altar with the baby it was another man! Not dressed like a woman but in a suit just like him…just a bit shorter. I didn’t recognize the other guy. I was so shocked! I looked at my pastor who was oblivious to the whole thing! I was like how can they come in and christen a baby the adopted – we don’t promote same sex marriages!

Any insight

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals christening a baby

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 am

Could this dream be revealing that your ex is truly gay and now thinking about being married? Not that this has to do with it: but when you sa "clown" I thought about "silly/clowning around" and then I thought about the recent marriage of Ellen Degeneres and her lover Portia De Rossi this weekend. Ellen is a comedian, always dancing around on her talkshow.
ONe more thing: being "darker" in complexion is not bad at all, but in this case (considering the context of the dream), I wonder if it was? Is somebody playing around with sin?
pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:53 pm

I love how you said 'truly gay' because my EX KNOWS THE WAY AND TRUTH but gave into the struggle and now justifies his lifestyle...he is not getting married...well i don't think so lol he just may be heading that way 'sigh'- believe it or not as much as he hurt me we still stay in touch...i just want to see him return back to the Lord. I will check on him later today. Interesting correlation to Ellen- I didn't even know it was this weekend! I wonder!! And yes i will pray about the playing with sin...
it;s funny...the friend that was getting his baby christened is a habitual liar and a lot of trouble in real life.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:34 pm

Atleast YOU and YOUR EX are still cordial!!Lol...the same is definitely not true for me!...when I think of Christening, its dedicating the baby to the Lord right? Since you've said your friend is a habitual liar (totally bad) and basically "bad news"-is he trying to have "one foot in and one foot out"-live any kind of way and yet still be "connected" to God? Your ex doesn't need to hang around with this guy if that's the case--he'll try to frame his thinking possibly? yes, pray.
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top