Was I wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was I wrong?

Post by shany on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 pm

My brother daughter and him aren't talking anymore and she stopped talking to his fiance also. His son told him that my ex-husband and her use to talk. I wanted to know what he told her because i found out that he is a liar and a manipulator and I wanted to find out if he told her any lies about them. When i asked her about him she acted like she didn't know him at first. Any way to make a long story short she told me not to ask her nothing and she don't have a father.
I ask them what happened and she said some serious words towards her father. This is what she said, "If she see him stooling and his hip needs to clean she wouldn't not come to help him" . I was shocked! I know that a child should never dis-respect their parents. I felt I had to say something. I told her that she should not have said that to her father. She has a good father. She said she hadn't heard from him in 8 months(which was a lie by the way cause i was right there when she came and they took her to the doctor). Anyway i got scared for the girl. I told her the last time I was scared like this for someone they were dead within months for the same thing she did. Disrespecting their parent. I quoted ephesians 6:1 and everything. I wasn't rude or nothing i just wanted her to apologize and take back what she said.

Well minutes later her mother came on and curse me out stink. I mean i got cursed out so badly. I laughed about it. But i realized her mother poisoned her mind against her father. I was only trying to help her.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was I wrong?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I had to do the same thing the other day..I couldn't keep quiet. Someone I know in my family had a son disrespect them and then disrespect me. I told the boy he couldn't speak to me that way..then I told his mom he shouldn't speak to her like that. Sometimes you just cant keep quiet. You might have helped that person way more than you think.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Proverbs 27:6 Wounds from a friend can be trusted,
but an enemy multiplies kisses.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:14 am

Thanks for the scripture :)!

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down