Vile floor!!!! Posted 3/11/2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vile floor!!!! Posted 3/11/2011

Post by Perimeter on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm

DREAM - In the sanctuary of my church finishing something and I saw someone that I had told I would explain something to later (I really told this person I would talk to them later). I walked away to catch up to them and was now in the hallway looking for them and walking to the right of the sanctuary I had exited. Now I was going to the rest room not sure if the person had gone in but I was going and I went into the stall. As I got ready to us the restroom I looked down and saw that the floor of the stall was covered with waste so much so that it was just about up and over my shoes. It was the vilest place I have ever seen. I still needed to use the restroom so I remember getting on my tip toes and trying not to touch anything. As I attempted to go it was as if I had to concentrate on the bowl, I concentrated and try as I may have; it just did not work!!!! It is hard to put into words what happened…… I could see the stream of urine in a straight line go underneath the left side of where I was and land directly on the feet of the person in the stall next to me. The person did not say a word did not jump or anything; they just got up flushed and walked out. Before I knew it people were coming into my stall and they seemed to be very agitated….. I was not fully covered and they just pulled the door open… For a moment I stood there and then I realized I needed to close the door and get myself together… I snatched the door back, closed it and I woke up…….. This was a silent dream; there were no voices

I am in the midst of a great spiritual battle right now….. I believe my spiritual perception from just hearing to seeing and hearing in 2009; things are different. I was almost intimidated to the point of retreating out of the ministry!!!! It was just a presence of intimidation!!! I stood and God carried me…

Actual events just last week; I was at a church meeting and there was much turmoil going on in the spiritual; bulling, rudeness, mockery, intimidation and much more. Others noticed the conflict and it was becoming more and more intense……. I stayed until I could not take it anymore. I left the room in tears and right outside the door was compelled to knell and pray…. I did not realize until I opened my eyes that one of my sister’s walked out with me, she stood in the corner and prayed with me…. As I stood up she said she I knew what it was and grabbed me by the hand and took me in the bathroom and we cried out to God together for our church. As we were praying the very person that opened the door on me in the Vile Floor dream opened the door on us as we were praying… He saw me and I saw him…. I remember feeling a little intimidated and thinking my God he saw me…. Instantly I was reminded of the dream.

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vile floor!!!! Posted 3/11/2011

Post by Perimeter on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:04 am

Loking at my dream journal there was a difference...... The person that was in the stall next to me was not the person that opened the door, i only saw the feet of that person. A group of 4 people rushed in the restroom and opened the door on me.

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oraclesword on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:08 am

need help interpreting? or are you "thinking" out loud?

what

Father lend me your gifts to help! in the name of Jesus

I would say the dream is a look into the spiritual realm of the real world setting of the church.

The events unfolded almost precisely as the Lord showed you they would to prepare you for them so that you would know the Truth of what is going on.

In the sanctuary of my church finishing something
Shows you are in the church for the right reasons. Attempting to help the Lord "finish" His work that he has begun in you.

and I saw someone that I had told I would explain something to later (I really told this person I would talk to them later).
This Tells me that you are sure that the Lord will come through for you and you will have it as a testimony although right now you do not know how the Lord will complete this work.

I walked away to catch up to them and was now in the hallway looking for them and walking to the right of the sanctuary I had exited.
Here again you are looking for the Lord to work in your life. expectation of a miracle is important. Also walking to the "right" hand path shows you are doing the right thing.

Now I was going to the rest room not sure if the person had gone in but I was going and I went into the stall.
The Restroom represents prayer and stedfast faith which properly "disposes" of "junk" and "mess" in our lives. the Lord knows there will be mess and he in his Grace and Mercy has made a way to dispose of it. Mainly through prayer. The Stall represents your personal Walk with the Lord and your personal Prayer life because that private time with the Lord helps us dispose of our mess properly.

As I got ready to us the restroom I looked down and saw that the floor of the stall was covered with waste so much so that it was just about up and over my shoes.
It was the vilest place I have ever seen.
The Vileness of the floor shows that the foundations of the church are still there as the Lord is the foundation but the "mess" of perhaps demonic attack on the congregation have spilled onto it and is not being properly addressed or disposed of.

I still needed to use the restroom so I remember getting on my tip toes and trying not to touch anything. As I attempted to go it was as if I had to concentrate on the bowl, I concentrated and try as I may have; it just did not work!!!! It is hard to put into words what happened……

This shows you recognized the need to pray in the situation of the "mess" to dispose of the Vileness properly although during the situation it would be/was hard to stay out of the mess and find your place of prayer in the confusion.

I could see the stream of urine in a straight line go underneath the left side of where I was and land directly on the feet of the person in the stall next to me. The person did not say a word did not jump or anything; they just got up flushed and walked out
This shows me that even though you are trying to dispose of things (Come against the demonic attacks/"Mess") properly through prayer the congregations attacks are spilling over onto one another and the enemy is feeding off of this because some of them may not be seeing the need for prayer in this situation. The person not noticing shows that some of the congregation are blind to what is going on. but God is showing you what is happening, how to deal with it and why some of them may not be helping.

Before I knew it people were coming into my stall and they seemed to be very agitated….. I was not fully covered and they just pulled the door open…
This is further emphasis on the enemy's attack on the whole congregation. Specifically targetting those trying to pray through it. As that might thwart his plan. Not being fully covered is God showing you you may feel "naked,alone, and/or helpless in the situation but you are not because the Lord is with you.

For a moment I stood there and then I realized I needed to close the door and get myself together… I snatched the door back, closed it and I woke up……..
This shows that you are/will be made aware of what is happening, how to deal with it, and your realization of what God has shown you already.

This was a silent dream; there were no voices
perhaps a reminder to concentrate on the visual symbolism the Lord has shown you

I hope this helps or is further confirmation for you. I apologize if you weren't looking for interpretation or if I wasn't supposed to post here. I'm new =)

Praise the Lord! He is with you and showing you Truth!

Oraclesword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top