Dream of Five Fire Storms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Five Fire Storms

Post by postmodernseer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 am

Last night I dreamed of five fire storms. This is something I have never seen before. I was in a a neighborhood, and a house I had never seen before. and I looked out the window and seen a fire-blazing cloud similar to a volcano but it was in the air and raining fire. Then I looked to the right, there was another one. I do not remember who I was speaking to but I knew we had to leave immediately and find cover. Then we walked outside, none of the fire btw had touched the ground, all of this was in the air. Like when it rains with clouds but they are just passing over.

Anyway, we walked outside the front door, and there were three more fire storms moving away from us. The two from the back house were moving over the house. We had to find cover. But not once in the dream did it actually rain fire.

I do not remember dreams normally. But this was so vivid and strong. The strangeness about the firestorm was so outlandish that I remember the dream vividly.

Then I awoke, with no one harmed in the mist of the storm directly over the house.

God Bless You!!!

postmodernseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top