loose tooth!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loose tooth!!

Post by chatia on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 am

I have the same dream quite often. It is always about my teeth being loose and I am able to remove it from the socket.. when I put it back in where it is suppose to go it stays but I know there is a chance of it coming out and me either losing it or the gap so big that it won't stay in its socket..
I find it so strange that I dream this every so often.. I always wonder about it. The dream at times feel so real that I check my teeth just to make sure!
Hope someone has a thought to share!

Renee

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: loose tooth!!

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:06 am

Teeth falling out, I've heard, usually represents basically, opening you mouth and "words" falling out, that maybe shouldn't be said. Not necessarily bad, or mean words. But maybe secrets that others have intrusted to u. Or, gossip. Things that The Lord doesn't think you should be saying. This is my interpretation. I apologize if I'm wrong. Take care, & God Bless!

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 am

Idk.. I will certainly pray about it.. I will try to think about if there is something I have said that maybe God is not pleased with but for now can"t think of anything! I just found it to be strange that it comes frequently to me.. Thank you for sharing..

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

I don't mean to offend u. So, if I did, I apologize. The things that I come up with are just that, my own. I am just going by things I've heard, or read. As far as the Bible goes, all of the passages about teeth are about either lions, angry people gritting their teeth, or describing them.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 am

No offense taken!! I just wonder why I continue having the same dream..

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello Chatia,
Dreams of teeth falling out or loose teeth usually symbolizes God communicating to the person a loss or an increasing inability to understand and/or discern something.
Eye teeth are falling out: Losing the ability to recognize important elements in the person's life.
Wisdom teeth are falling out: Losing wisdom.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm

This is from Mia's dream dictionary:

One of the most common Internet searches for dream symbols is the search for the meaning of teeth. When dreaming of teeth, or any other dream, it is always important to note the feelings in the dream. Your feelings will indicate what the dream is about. Some dreams of teeth falling out precede teeth actually falling out. I have had dreams of my teeth falling out before one had actually fallen out. Another time I dreamed that my tooth was turned in the socket and then I turned it back to the proper position. This exact thing happened to my daughter six weeks later. Are you embarrassed about teeth that fall out? This could indicate issues with self esteem or a feeling of powerlessness over your inability to stop talking. I dreamed of a tooth falling out and was horrified. I read an interpretation that it could be related to my feelings of horror when I cannot shut up. I had exactly that problem. Whenever I was nervous I would talk incessantly and even though I didn't want to be talking I couldn't stop. It was 100% accurate and from that time on I no longer had a problem with controlling my mouth. Another interpretation for losing a tooth is that you are unable to express yourself verbally. Other people have reported that dreams of teeth falling out that have preceded a death in the family. Sharp teeth -overcome an adversary. Iron teeth -power to overcome an adversary. Broken tooth -misplaced confidence. Falling out -Note the feelings in the dream.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 pm

I do remember that i had gone to the dentist to have him fix the tooth correctly so it would not fall out anymore. I took the tooth out to show him cause it was no longer permanently attached.. I cannot tell you if he fixed it or not cause the dream ended. I remember feeling not wanting to be seen with my tooth missing and wondering if I would have to continue to put it in the socket. Sometimes in the dream its the front tooth on top but this time it seemed to be bottom front. I can see the part about unable to express myself verbally. At times I am that way. It could very well mean I need to discern and understand things in my life.

I am currently going through a divorce. We are dating trying to make things a go. He has cheated twice and I often wonder what the heck am I doing.. We have 3 children together. He is the one who filed for it and now he is asking to come back.. I am struggling with what to do. So maybe this dream is something to do with my messed up life IDK!! I know that all things happen for a reason. I just want the will of God.. I know I fail Him and disappoint Him.. I know I do not always make the right choices but I am trying and need a clear mind to go forward..
Sorry for spilling it all out but if anyone has a word for me I am so open to hear!!
God Bless You!!

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top