Earthquake, home flipped off foundation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earthquake, home flipped off foundation

Post by bliss on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 am

I haven't been here in a while but I wanted everyone's take on this dream. Normally I'm able to interpret them fairly accurately, but this one is proving difficult.

In the dream I'm at home and from my vantage point it seemed to be in my room or close to it. I don't actually live here now, I moved (and am trying to move back) for a job but am trying to get back.

Anyway in the dream I know something is going to happen and the earthquake strikes. I remember trying to keep my mom calm or something along those lines, which is odd since my parents are currently separated and only my dad lives there right now. I didn't see my dad in the dream.

In the dream the house looks like it normally does, but during the quake it seems like it's primarily the floor that's buckling, like the foundation is coming unhinged. The house has a large basement, but nothing crashing through the floor. Things are being tossed about, but it doesn't feel like a normal quake. Somehow I'm able to see outside from the vantage point of being on the porch, and it seems like the house is rolling forward but I'm not tumbling or anything--just watching it roll while I'm still on it.

At this point I woke up from the dream.

Hopefully someone can help me out here :). Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earthquake, home flipped off foundation

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 am

Hi bliss -

This isn't an interpretation, just sharing some thoughts...

Sometimes earthquake dreams can be prophetic, is your home in a place where earthquakes sometimes occur? Several members have had literal dreams of earthquakes so your dream may be a call for intercession.

Symbolically, earthquakes often mean a sudden and swift move of God where things get shaken up in order to restore order.

HTH! I pray that the Lord gives you the full revelation.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top