Person Changes into Someone else

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Person Changes into Someone else

Post by virtuousdiamond on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:36 pm

I mistakenly text my ex-boyfriend. He texts me back. Suddenly my ex-boyfriend turns into my current fiance. My fiance texts me back a 5 paragraph long text message which tells me where he is spiritually. He also asks me if I love him.

Background info: The relationship with my ex-boyfriend was before I converted to Christ. I have not spoken to him in 4 years. It was a really bad relationship.

I love my fiance....I am just bothered about my ex turning into him or him switching from my ex in the dream. WHat does it mean when a person changes to another person in a dream?

virtuousdiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Person Changes into Someone else

Post by Cloud on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm

where is your current fiance at spiritually?

if he's mature and so are you, then this dream is nothing but fears of yours.

God is overwatching you now though and won't fail you.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virtuousdiamond on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 am

Thanks so much.

He is growing spiritually, and learning who he is in God. As he is growing in the Lord, he has been kind of standoffish but I know it is because of his new level in God. This has caused a shift in our relationship because it seems like He wants to put us on the back burner so He can learn who he is in Christ. I have always been the passionate one, and now He is stepping forth.

This change is very exciting to me because he is letting go of a lot of things "negative influences" to follow after Jesus. It's what I have been praying for, so I am in no way bothered at the change.

In the dream....He writes me to say he is pure now.

The dream seemed prophetical, and like God is trying to tell me something. I know God wanted to show me where he is spiritually and how he feels toward me. (I was having fears that maybe this change won't last, and he will go back to who he was....a lackluster Christian.) I get the part!

However, the element at the beginning is something I can't overlook.

Why did he start out as my ex? Even after the change there were even elements of my ex still there. I know God is speaking. I know how those dreams are! I just don't know what the beginning part means.

virtuousdiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 am

Hi Virtuousdiamond -

Are there any qualities that both your ex and your fiance share? Were they both unsaved or at least not focused on the things of the Lord?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virtuousdiamond on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm

My ex-boyfriend was not saved. I grew up in the church but went away from God. We both were not serving God. He really had a negative influence on my life. He brought me further and further away from God. Under his influence, I did things that I can't even believe I did; sinful, wrong things.

When I turned back to Christ my ex-boyfriend greatly attacked me (not physically) but spiritually. I truly loved him, but God used a man of God to tell me that God had a mighty man of God set aside for me that was not my ex. That's when I saw him for who he was, and I knew I had to leave.

My fiance was saved when I met him (2 years ago) but I would have to say yes he was not focused on things of the Lord. He, like me, grew up in the church but he did not have that passion for God. He was not faithful in going to church, and certain areas in his life were still yielding to sin. I fasted and prayed for him that he would yield to God fully and now he has. He is now faithfully going to church, passionate about God, and fleeing from sin.

They (at least in my eyes) are total opposites. 1) Ex had no fear of God...fiance does. 2) Ex had no respect for me...fiance does. 3) Ex just wanted to use me for my body......fiance believes in waiting for marriage.

The only thing I can see is the same is that both were not focused on the Lord, and I did pray for both. I prayed and prayed! I wanted my ex-boyfriend to turn to God but it did not turn out that way. When I broke the relationship He went deeper into sin.

I pray for my fiance everyday. He has made some mistakes along the way, but he has made sure not to let that take me away from God (even at the risk of losing him.)

Know I wrote a lot but want you to understand my bewilderment.

This is really starting to get to me now!!! What does God want me to see!?! Is he trying to tell me that my fiance is not as he appears? Is he trying to tell me he has truly changed.

virtuousdiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 pm

The only thing I can see is the same is that both were not focused on the Lord

I think this is it...there was a similar starting point between them but your fiance saw God's light and submitted to His sovereignty while your ex-b didn't...I agree with you that God is giving you a status update on your fiance and it's a good report! I think this is a wonderful dream! :praiseg-d: Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virtuousdiamond on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks so much. That really helped me more than you know. It confirmed what I was feeling, and someone at my church said the same thing. I pray God blesses you for taking the time to reply and also cloud connected.

I know the power of dreams. Just to give you a testimony. I was worried about my fiance (then friend) about a year ago. I kept having dreams about him and then children would always suddenly appear in the dream. The children would seem to want my attention, but I did not want to give it to them. Similar to this, I knew God was trying to tell me something.

Spoke to someone at my church. She told me that children represents souls or working in the kingdom (since I work with children), and because the children were always there when I was with him, God was telling me to focus on Him and His kingdom and not to worry about my fiance (then friend.)

I did. I began to seek God like never before. I did not focus on my fiance. I just fasted, prayed and began to seek God.

Two months later things just started changing in his life. But what if I was not obedient? I would have been tugging on him instead of God. Which would have made the process more difficult for both of us.

I am so grateful that God speaks to us this way. So thankful. Thank you Jesus!!!!

And Thank you both very much!!! clapping

virtuousdiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:28 pm

To God be the glory! Amen, my life changed dramatically when I realized that God not only spoke to us this way but that He was speaking to me directly! How powerful is that?

You're welcome and blessings to you both!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top