Have you Seen an Angel or Demonic Entity?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Have you Seen an Angel or Demonic Entity?

Post by astra on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I do not remember seeing any monsters like that in my childhood. I do see them now, but only in vsions and dreams. In visions they look sometimes like animals (aligators, or snarling wolves), sometimes like creapy looking beings - something I see a face or partial of a face that very much reminds me a face from movie Avatar. Huge eyes, yellow like cats' and skin colour like those creatures from the movie.

I don;t think I've ever seen an angel. I've seen doves with crosses in visions though.

Couple of months ago we had a strange experience in the middle of the night. Every once in a while I wake up from an audible knocking or a sound like a door bell. I audibly hear it. But I know for sure it was only in my head since everyone esle is sound asleep. So I figured maybe it's the Lord is trying to get my attention. So one night I woke up like that and in my mind I said "Yes, Lord. I am listening." But I did not open my eyes. it was dark in our bedroom as we have very heavy curtains. My husband makes sure that not a single light gets in from the street at night.
So after I heard this knocking in about less than a minute I saw a bright flash through my eyelids. I had not idea what it was and since nothing else happened, I fell asleep again. In the morning my husband said "I was awake and my eyes were open. All of a sudden I saw a bright spot of light right in the middle of our room in mid-air." He said it flashed fast and was gone. I said - I SAW IT TOO! Except I saw the flash through my eye lids. Neither one of us felt anything else. So we still have no idea what it was.

I was wondering if anyone esle hears audible sounds that wake them up like I do.

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 am

I have heard things but I always assume it's the neighbors. Though one night we were at my husband's grandparents and while my husband, son, and I were in bed (in the same bed) I heard what I thought was my husband clearly whisper our sons name. I guess he was a sleep because I shook him to ask him if he said his name, he denied that he did and that he had heard anything. My son heard it too. My husband still denies saying it. I just don't know what I should believe.

I told my son to do what you said, about replying. I'm having second thoughts though because Samuel heard his name 3 time. We didn't hear it again. I think there might be a demonic spirit parading in that house as one of my husbands great grandfathers.
I hadn't plead the blood of Jesus over us yet when we heard it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:09 pm

I too hear audible doors knocking or doorbells. I've gotten up and no one is there. I never thought to post them. So thanks! Also, my pets aren't awake either when I hear them. I've even felt someone sitting on my bed and I wake up, no one is there. It stopped for now.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top