Have you Seen an Angel or Demonic Entity?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you Seen an Angel or Demonic Entity?

Post by postmodernseer on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Have you seen an angel or demonic entity? Do you hear voices other than God's speaking?

Let's begin with, I am a Christian and a true believer of Jesus Christ, whom is my Lord and Savior, I am a very strong Christian. I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Now, let me explain myself on my question. I have been given the spiritual gift of 'seeing' and now I am beginning to hear things as well. Subconsiously, I do not have to speak to hear them, this could be my conscience speaking to myself, but it isn't I know my own thought voice. I also, know God's voice. He has spoken to me with clarity, with direct commands.

My seeing ability consist of seeing visions in picture frames moving rapidly within my line of sight, then they dissipate and disappear. I have also seen an angel back in January on the stage at church. Coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. Praise God... Then I was seeing dark figures which I believe are demonic entities. I have seen white and transluscent I seen a demon disguised as my grandfather.

Living in a world that doesn't believe in the spiritual realm has been difficult, because God has revealed to me how to protect myself and my family. My learning of my spiritual gift has come from God with clear revelation. It has been difficult to discuss this with my church because they speak of good and evil, and of God and Satan but don't live in the reality of the spiritual realm, because they ignore the Truth. Where do they think Satan went?? He was cast down to earth, where there he roams today until the day of Judgement. So therefore, Him and his demons our out to steal, kill and destroy us, one by one.

Demonic attachments are around us daily. Do you know for every negative emotion there is a demon that represents that negative emotion. How a person can go from happy one second to raging anger the next? It is a demon that attaches itself to that person..The more of Christ we have in us, the more protected we are from the enemy..Satan get thee behind me, is very relevant and true....

So again, I ask, am I the only person that see's angels and demons within the realm?

Also, does anyone see the white figures or translucent figures? I believe they are Spirits, and are used for our protection, like guardian angels, protectors or watchers...

postmodernseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you Seen an Angel or Demonic Entity?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm

First of all, AMEN!
To answer your questions, I have heard these voices as well. I have learned from the Bible, and dreams that I've had of angels, that they do not want glory. They come to bring a message from the Lord and to bring Him glory. When I have a dream or vision of an angel, they always have a message, and it's almost like they are trying to hide themselves. What I mean by that is that they are in this simple, humble "attire" and do not want to be noticed..but want the message to be noticed. They amplify the message so much that I almost miss them and I only see them when I tell myself to look lol! Unfortunately demons in my dreams are rampant. I feel the Lord has given me dreams of demons to warn me of a demonic attack. They are not always ugly...as a matter of fact, a lot of times they are beautiful and attractive and they want ALL the attention! It's a lustful thing, not always sexual..just something that catches the eye to draw you in...the way lust for a shiney new car would..know what I mean? So even if the vision of the being is beautiful, I always know it's not an angel if I feel the presence of lust and if they are trying to be the center of attention and have no message from the Lord but are telling me something that's contrary to God's word. When I hear a word in my head, that's not speaking something that's contrary to God's word... I assume it's from the Lord. I'm not sure if it was a "host of heaven" that spoke it...I just know they don't want the glory..so I always say to myself "from the Lord..." and sometimes it's a woman's voice...but even the tone seems to bring the message forward in my heart so as not to be overly noticed. I have never seen angels or demons outside of visions/dreams. But I believe some people do. I love to read and hear about the experiences and I count it a blessing to be a part of God's kingdom with angels who are so dedicated on Glorifying our Lord and His messages to us! AMEN

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 am

Oh how I wish I could speak to someone about these things. These have been on my mind so much lately. I had recently emailed our Pastor about these things because of all that's happening (my son is being attacked by the enemy but God has told me and that he is safe) and explained that I would just like a better understanding but, he's not replied to that email. I know his heart is pure and for God and he has been blessed with wonderful gifts so I won't pester him as he knows best.

When I was younger, it was night and I went to look outside and suddenly saw a white translucent man run round to the back of our house. It was all in a flash. I told my sister someone had run round to our back door, but there wasn't anyone there but it happened so quickly and I know with everything in me, it wasn't a man in human form. Last year I smelt the devil. I've smelt the beautiful fragrance of God when He spoke to me and it was the same with a devil, although he didn't speak, I could smell his presence and it was pure evil. I've also felt the darkness off someone who I know Satan has a stronghold over.

My grandmother saw spirits, my mother heard them, my sister can sense them. I would love to see angels but wouldn't love to see anything evil or demonic. Although, in saying I would love to see angels...I recall last year, sitting on the beach, my head covered and I was in a deep prayer, praying to Jesus for protection. As I was ending my prayer I heard these huge wings, 3 slow...whoosh....whoosh......whoosh....sounds, they sounded huge. I got such a fright and immediately thought - angel - I felt he was standing behind me, I first felt scared and then this feeling of guilt. I slowly turned around, expecting to see him standing there but there was no one. To my side, about 3 or 4 metres away, a seagull was flying. I wondered if the sound of wings was the seagull taking off, but deep inside me there's a knowledge.....is that just wishful thinking?
wink

I keep looking in church for angels because I KNOW that when we have praise nights, they are there. I always feel this breeze coming from above and imagine how wonder it would be if that breeze was coming from their wings laugh

:praiseg-d:

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 am

So again, I ask, am I the only person that see's angels and demons within the realm?

Also, does anyone see the white figures or translucent figures? I believe they are Spirits, and are used for our protection, like guardian angels, protectors or watchers.

I know what your saying...and yes I have seen both. And please excuse me while I explain why I believe the translucent figures are guardian angels.
My father passed away when I was 11 years old and I took his death as bad as an 11 year old could take. I was a hot mess for a few years and I became depressed, very paranoid and clingy to my mother, always afraid to loose her as well. After his death that same year we moved out of state and I began attending a new school. So on top of my grief I was dealing with a whole new school and a new town...that was not a happy time for me. One morning I was standing at my bus stop and the skies opened up....it was raining so hard. I knew my mother was on her way to work and I was so worried for her safety, but she would always passed my bus stop on the way so I was looking out for her. We would usually wave to each other. But when she drove by....I couldn't really see her too well because of the rain. But I could see a silhouette of her, and in the passenger seat I saw another silhouette...it was white, and it looked like a man. Later that evening I asked her who the man was in the car that morning. She looked at me like I was crazy and said "there was no one in the car with me this morning". I argued with her because I knew what I saw. She stopped and thought for a moment (being the strong christian woman she has always been) she said "I believe you saw my guardian angel"!!

And now about the evil spirits. I have had experiences since that same time...when I was 11 years old. where it was as if demons would taunt me at night...I would see figures in the night peeking their heads around the corners and laughing at me...it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. So I agree with you when you say with every negative emotion there is a demon attached. I was dealing with a lot of negative emotions after my fathers death, including anger.

As an adult......I backslid...and at one point I was having marital problems, and one evening I heard a loud bang outside my window, as if something fell out of the sky and landed on my back porch making my whole house shake...I then felt my hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and felt a very evil presence, I looked up from my bed and saw a very large dark figure come into my room..and stand over my bed where my husband and I laid. I KNEW WHO HE WAS...ran straight to church the next day and cried out to God for repentance and surrendered my life back to Him so that I could take authority over my home and my marriage. Thats not the first time I have sensed evil presences....I swear I can sense them coming around the corner.

So glad you brought this up because I have christian family members who have never had experiences...and I also have family members who do. My mother has seen evil spirits, she has been involved in deliverance ministries and has come across some crazy stuff. My aunt use to hear voices as well.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Just to share, I've also been a part of some deliverance training that was very eye-opening for me at the time, and am very aware of how real the enemy is - and how active!

On topic, I've had quite a few dreams where I was fighting a demon using some type of sword, and in these dreams the combat is very real...like I can wake up feeling exhilarated from it all.

I've had only a few experiences when I still lived with my parents (thankfully not since!) where I would awake and either see or feel the presence of something demonic. Once where I refused to look out from under my blankets because of the overwhelming fear I felt, and it also seemed so cold, but I KNEW something was right next to me. Other times where I would be so frightened of what was in the room that I could not speak, and it took all I had to get some actual voice behind my words - which always would be the name of Jesus. Praise God, speaking his name is all it would take to clear the room of that presence.

Even with our church having received a lot of training about this part of the spiritual realm, I maybe only had one other person whom I could talk to about experiences like this. It sure would be nice to experience the other end of the spectrum, though - angels instead of a demon!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 pm

I have heard alot of voices mostly not of God. Taunting me. At a point and time in my life i thought i was going crazy. I heard things and wondered if they are there. I only saw dark shadows. I wonder to this day still if the thing i saw walking around the house in white was a demon or an angel. One time there was as an island wide black out and something was trying to get my attention out of the darkness. It was saying psst psst. I looked around and there was noone. A second time I was in complete darkness again. I heard the same psst calling out to me. My 2 year old daughter was in the room with me this time and when it said psst again she jumped and said "mommy wat's that". I was sitting in the living area one day and this light nearly blind me. I cant explain this situation well but i think this was an angel.

I always wondered why can't i see an angel or hear the angels singing.
I ask God one day why did i experience these things. His reply was, "The devil was trying to confuse you. So if I speak to you you would not be sure and you would say that u are crazy. When I was really talking to you would say it can't be God". I remember doing it in one incident when God was trying to warn me about something and i was like no and ignore the situation.

But thank God put people who go through the same things and who are even stranger than me. God talks to my sister clearly. She is also a dreamer. My friend also is a dream and she sees the dark shadows clearly. My cousin sees things too. Recently he told me that while he was sleeping in the front room. A really tall man dressed in black was pacing back and forth in the fronting. It never looked at him once. It only paced.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I learnt something new from you makes plenty sense what you said.

Post by shany on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:52 pm

daphanie02 wrote:First of all, AMEN!
To answer your questions, I have heard these voices as well. I have learned from the Bible, and dreams that I've had of angels, that they do not want glory. They come to bring a message from the Lord and to bring Him glory. When I have a dream or vision of an angel, they always have a message, and it's almost like they are trying to hide themselves. What I mean by that is that they are in this simple, humble "attire" and do not want to be noticed..but want the message to be noticed. They amplify the message so much that I almost miss them and I only see them when I tell myself to look lol! Unfortunately demons in my dreams are rampant. I feel the Lord has given me dreams of demons to warn me of a demonic attack. They are not always ugly...as a matter of fact, a lot of times they are beautiful and attractive and they want ALL the attention! It's a lustful thing, not always sexual..just something that catches the eye to draw you in...the way lust for a shiney new car would..know what I mean? So even if the vision of the being is beautiful, I always know it's not an angel if I feel the presence of lust and if they are trying to be the center of attention and have no message from the Lord but are telling me something that's contrary to God's word. When I hear a word in my head, that's not speaking something that's contrary to God's word... I assume it's from the Lord. I'm not sure if it was a "host of heaven" that spoke it...I just know they don't want the glory..so I always say to myself "from the Lord..." and sometimes it's a woman's voice...but even the tone seems to bring the message forward in my heart so as not to be overly noticed. I have never seen angels or demons outside of visions/dreams. But I believe some people do. I love to read and hear about the experiences and I count it a blessing to be a part of God's kingdom with angels who are so dedicated on Glorifying our Lord and His messages to us! AMEN
I I will be more careful in my dreams if that is even possible. The last time i thought i dreamt of angels some very handsome angels by the way gave me this thing to eat and I ate it. I was too busy admiring their looks. I ate the thing and as soon as i did that i woke up in pain. I was 28 weeks pregnant too. Spent 7 days in the hospital.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Personally I have never seen them in my awake state but many times in my dreams. I have however heard them....Deliverance ministry like someone mentioned earlier can be an eye or ear opening experience. My husband can see them. I can smell them sometimes. It can be interesting. Never a dull moment in the spirit realm....the battle goes on every second of every day. The Lord is surely battling all the time. My battle is in prayer and deliverance with the Lord by my side, otherwise it would be a short battle. They see the Lord in us and tremble when we speak the word and stand on it! happy dance happy dance

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 pm

I was a child when I suddenly awoke with a start. I opened my eyes and saw a beast in the hallway looking at me. It looked like a combination of a bear and a wolf. It had red eyes and it snarled at me. I screamed bloody murder and my parents came running. They saw nothing and they thought it was a bad dream. I KNOW for a fact what I saw. I also knew it's intentions and that was to devour me. I mentioned this to a friend and she said she saw the same beast only it had a trenchcoat on. I believed her because I didn't even have to finish describing it to her. She finished the description. I have since wondered if this beast is assigned to certain children.

I also saw black entities that look like balls zipping around. I only saw that once and it kindof scared me.

Ive felt the presence of angels but have never seen one. I'd love to see what you're seeing when you see guardian angels. So in answer to your question, I absolutely believe the Christians, especially seers, can see these types of things.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:51 am

Shan, what you said about the certain demon reminded me of a couple dreams I had decades apart. In the first dream it was a black panther perched at my parents house that I partly grew up in, in attack mode...

This year, a few months ago, I had a dream where I was in my bed, in my room (you know, the everything is the same as irl, dream). A black panther walks past the foot of my bed towards the door way.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:24 am

Oh Wow hind'sfeet, I wonder why sometimes demons appear as animals and at other times like people?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 am

I don't know, maybe they appear in those forms as they are trying to represent something? It makes me wonder if that particular one has been in my life that long?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Hmmm. I don't know. The verse that you quote on your page tells me you know how to defeat the enemy though! I think I'll memorize that verse myself!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Well, I believe that the Blood of Yahshua Messiah is the enemy defeater. I'm still learning Shan happy dance

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Shan wrote:I was a child when I suddenly awoke with a start. I opened my eyes and saw a beast in the hallway looking at me. It looked like a combination of a bear and a wolf. It had red eyes and it snarled at me. I screamed bloody murder and my parents came running. They saw nothing and they thought it was a bad dream. I KNOW for a fact what I saw. I also knew it's intentions and that was to devour me. I mentioned this to a friend and she said she saw the same beast only it had a trenchcoat on. I believed her because I didn't even have to finish describing it to her. She finished the description. I have since wondered if this beast is assigned to certain children.

I also saw black entities that look like balls zipping around. I only saw that once and it kindof scared me.

Ive felt the presence of angels but have never seen one. I'd love to see what you're seeing when you see guardian angels. So in answer to your question, I absolutely believe the Christians, especially seers, can see these types of things.

Shan
I remember red eyes coming at me in the dark when I was a little girl.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:29 am

You said they were coming at you. Did anything else happen? I would really like to know if there are types of demons sent to prey on young children. I don't doubt everyone's experiences.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 pm

I remember an evil laugh and a black presence. I prayed and prayed. I was too afraid to move and didn't think my parents would believe me if I told them about it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 pm

deborah,

Did it look like a beast or did you see a beast too? I'm very curious about children and demons.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:46 pm

I remember somewhat of a human face and darkness in the darkness of my room if that makes sense.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Yes, that makes sense. That must have been scary. I'm glad you thought to pray. I don't remember praying. Maybe I was too scared or too young. Anyway, it never happened again for which I'm thankful!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:19 pm

For me it is different. Sometimes I feel fear and things like that, but when this is the case then I 'see' nothing. I 'just' feel. When I 'see' or 'hear' something then it is usually about promises of either strength, knowledge or power. It is as if the devil wants to talk me into following voluntarily.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Shan wrote:I was a child when I suddenly awoke with a start. I opened my eyes and saw a beast in the hallway looking at me. It looked like a combination of a bear and a wolf. It had red eyes and it snarled at me. I screamed bloody murder and my parents came running. They saw nothing and they thought it was a bad dream. I KNOW for a fact what I saw. I also knew it's intentions and that was to devour me. I mentioned this to a friend and she said she saw the same beast only it had a trenchcoat on. I believed her because I didn't even have to finish describing it to her. She finished the description. I have since wondered if this beast is assigned to certain children.

Shan

I dreamed of the same beast. He was devouring me up to my waist. the dream manifested when I gave birth to my last son and he had broken his arm on my pelvis coming out. The pain meds had worn off..needless to say my pelvis was extremely bruised and I was in a wheelchair for four days. I couldn't lift my feet or put my clothes on or anything. I think the beast is symbolic for the devourer and is assigned to all God's children. The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy..and he lurks around like a lion waiting to devour!! I've seen similar black shadows all throughout my childhood. I don't understand why I had so much darkness following me because I had such great faith in the Lord as a child. Again..the enemy is always on the prowl

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Shan

That is shocking. I had a dream of the exact creatures you described a couple of months ago. In my dream I saw these two creatures that looked like hybrid wolf/bear/human covered in fur, they also had red eyes. I awoke after having this dream wondering what it could mean, maybe the Lord is showing me these demons exist and if a child or someone tells you about it, dont throw them aside, actually pray for them and help them

Thanks for sharing

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi John and Daph (sorry Daph I didn't respond sooner, I didn't see your post until now.)

Daph, I take it everything's ok with your son? I heard that is a very dangerous kind of birth (getting caught on the pelvis bone).

I think John has a good point. Demons do appear to children because they have a weaker filter, if you will. Adults have so many layers and barriers to the supernatural world that childern do not. If a child came to me claiming to see something and could give vivid detail, I'll believe them in a heartbeat! I'll believe them even without the detail! I work with foster children and some of the things they are exposed to would blow your mind! These are two yr olds and up. When they tell me these kinds of things, I take what they say to heart.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 am

Daph, John, and Shan, what about the children who don't ever see anything? I don't recall ever seeing monsters in my dreams or irl until my son was born. Not really even monsters. I don't remember most of my childhood dreams. A friend told me that I told her a dream about blackwidow spiders all over the place and others were about abandonment, then in middle and highschool, the closest thing to monsters was the feeling of terrifying evil.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top