Tornado Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado Dream

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Hubby dreamed that a tornado was coming and he got on top of me in time and woke up. The next week I dreamed I was in a house and looking out a window when I saw a tornado coming, don't know if others in the city was aware as I was. I seen the tornado disapate before it hit the ground. Don't know if it is literal or symbolical.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado Dream

Post by Avish on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:38 pm

I believe God is warning you, As he warned Paul, in Acts 27: 9-44 when Paul was at sea. Being brought to Rome for questioning, for spreading Gods Word. And on the boat God warned Paul about a bad storm that approached. Paul heeded Gods warning and Guided the roman sailors to shore on Malta.

I believe God may be warning you about a storm. may be real or it may be. Something that will evolve during your coarse in life. We all have storms. And God does lead us all through these storms safely, as long as we pray and accept His warning.

I pray this helps or guides your heart. If it doesnt please ignore this.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by postmodernseer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 am

back in 2008, I had a horrific dream of three tornado's side by side, I watched through the window of a storefront, while it destroyed the city. Three tornado's became three years of turmoil in my life. 2009, 2010, 2011 is still happening, but I believe my storm will end soon.

I believe tornado's represent an ongoing storm in your life that is recurring until finished. Like me, my church life crumbled, my marriage crumbled, my job crumbled, my income crumbled, my children's lives crumbled,and now we are in the end of spiritual battle that has hit us hard, but we will be victorious in the end. 2012 will show renewal and a refreshed spirit within my family. I have had to pick up all these pieces along the way. My marriage is now intact, our income is better, my children and I are closer than ever, and I have returned to the church and the God I love...

So the question is, how many tornado's were there? you seemed to be watching from a window, which means the storm will be yours. Be aware of this warning and pay close attention to your family life right now.

postmodernseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top