Flower and Pollen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flower and Pollen?

Post by Cloud on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 pm

this was a "vision" someone had about me...

"you were on a flower but you were so ladden down with pollen that you felt stuck. but then i saw you make a valient effort and move to another flower. this made you feel lighter and gave you more of a desire to to explore your surroundings instead of just staying in one place..."

what IS the Flower symbollic of specifically?

the answer must come from God...

i've already tried guessing 100 times...but i never come to a definite answer.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flower and Pollen?

Post by MaMaZ on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:46 am

(NIV) Psalm 103 1-18 Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefit, who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagleís. The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed. He made known his ways to Moses, his deeds to the people of Israel: The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust. The life of mortals is like grass, they flourish like a flower of the field; the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more. But from everlasting to everlasting the LORDís love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their childrenís children, with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.

I believe the symbolic meaning for the flower within your vision is the spiritual growth within yourself. Pray over this word desire for the gifts of the Holy Spirit, surrender thy will into the hands of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ and let the Holy Spirit lead you.

Be blessed, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:16 pm

MamaZ,

That could be half of what it means.

The other half speaks STRONGLY to me about RELOCATING myself in the natural.

GETTING AWAY from my parents' house.

Because it says I MOVED from one flower...to another.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 am

Hi Cloud Connected, I believe that the Lord is telling you in the Word shared above that he wants to LOVE you (you were so ladden down with pollen that you felt stuck.) But you choose to carry the burdens you have accumulated through life and because of it you are weighed down/stuck with problems of everyday life. (i saw you make a valient effort and move to another flower.) Maybe this is the reason you are struggling to move into certain areas of your life, you carry the weight of your burdens everywhere you go. What point is it in making for another town or even country if the purpose of it is to get away from problems where you are? You must find a way to deal with your issues in life and deal with them head on. Those problems that you know are too heavy to deal with release them to Jesus and leave them within Gods hands. When you look back everything you laid at the cross comes back at yah full force, Psalms 19 v 12 - 13 but who can discern their own errors? Forgive my hidden faults. Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then I will be blameless, innocent of great transgression. Meditate over these verses; God knows you Cloud Connected ask him to help you. Christ did not suffer for you to still be suffering he gave you peace he released you from every bondage that the devil ever created. Now brother choose to accept Christ into your life he will not let you down, you will be blessed abundantly with your hearts desires if you seek his righteousness.

Be Blessed, Amen

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

MamaZ,

I NEED a change in my natural surroundings.

God FREED the Israelites from literal captivity in Genesis.

I dreamed of something similar about myself not too long ago.

Because I have been a "captive" of my dad's house for a long time now.

I can't expect you to understand though as you're not me.

But rest assured, I've never overstated anything I've posted.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 am

Hi CloudConnected blessings be with you in the name of Jesus, written in the word of God is our father instructing us to live in peace and to love thy neighbor. I believe you understand this, it is written also if one desires to serve God we must learn to serve others. It may seem that your family is pushing you into something you are not ready for but understand they do this because they love you. If we find there are areas in our lives we are struggling with and find it hard to bend our will to our leaders and fellow brethren how will we in all honesty serve Christ. I do understand what it is that you are seeking which is why I shared with you my own experiences. I would never advise you if I had not experienced similar problems firsthand. One would never know what another brother/sister is going through if you hadnít experienced the same situations or circumstances. I have been put amidst situations where I felt it would be easier to serve the world than face the circumstances but through grace and Gods loving mercy Jesus knowing who and what I am capable of patiently persevered. Hilarious that donít you think that my father Jesus Christ would have the patience to wait for me? Yet that is the love of God, he will gently lead. Jesus goes one step further and lets us choose and then because of our own ignorance we miss the mark. Spiritual guidance comes by way of the infilling of the Holy Spirit and through Gods Spirit he teaches us to know patience to understand what true humility is toward thy fellow brethren. Continued annoyance concerning situations within our lives tells us there is no spiritual growth, if we find these emotions are within us we must first settle all personal matters before we lay our gift at the altar. If we do not repent and make an effort to rectify our problems, our eyes will be blinded and our ears will be deafened to the purpose and calling of our savior Jesus Christ.

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 am

Well said MaMaZ. I could not agree more.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top