Help on dream interpretation please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help on dream interpretation please!

Post by aliveforjesus on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 am

Hello everyone...It has been awhile since my last post...Such hard times for me and my family, especially myself and my kids...more on that later...

Very rarely do I recall the dreams I have had. But when I do, typically I believe they are relevant and/or the Lord is trying to tell me something..

Going through some especially hard and painful trials...Last night I dreamt I was with loved ones walking through various homes....None of these homes were familiar to me...In each house a childs spirit would appear, and would tell me that they were children that had died and would reveal themselves to me....They were all little children, and each would tell me that they were dead and had a message they wanted to tell me...Initially I was scared and would asked my loved ones if they could see these spirits as I could...They all told me they couldn't see anything and were all a little concerned that I thought I was seeing children who had died, and was communicating with them...

Any ideas on what this may mean?? Thank you so much.

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help on dream interpretation please!

Post by egil on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Hello. I'm not sure but what came to me is that this could have something to do with your calling. Other's couldn't see because it's something that God has selected for you to do. f you dream it again just listen to what the children say. It also sounds like a dream prompting intercession.

egil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Thank you so much for this....Could you explain what you mean by "a dream prompting intercession"?

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by egil on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Sometimes in my dreams God has shown me things and it was Him urging me to pray for that individual, situation, etc. I have had a particular dream where I was actually talking to someone about what they were going through and I informed them of the dream in real life and it was very relevant to their situation. Even f I don't know the details I make sure I pray something.
Hope this helps.

egil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Yes, it does...think He was prompting me...I will pray about it....thank you for your reply egil!! Blessings to you!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top