An alligator ---Repost!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An alligator ---Repost!!!!

Post by JoJo on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 am

Hi Everyone.

I believe I have the interpretation for this dream but I need confirmation. I would appreciate viewing the thoughts and interpretations of this dream from my experienced members. Thanks

I saw myself at a church, praying for someone. My words were clear at first then became jumbled. I then could no longer speak clearly. In my spirit, I called out the name of Jesus and then I was able to continue to pray, speaking clearly.
Later, I saw the inside of a house. The house had openings for windows and a door but there was no windows or a door. The house looked like it was situated in a place that was tropical. I looked outside the door and I saw an alligator walking a few paces away from the doorway. The alligator did not come in side the house, it only walked past the doorway. My dream ended here.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An alligator ---Repost!!!!

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Just thoughts...

Is there someone that you are interceding for? Are they involved in risky behavior or doing/believing something that could cause an open door? I think the dream may be showing you that your prayers are indeed covering/protecting them from attacks. Alligators can often symbolize evil things or demonic activity. A similar force seemed to want to quiet your voice (your prayers are effective) but you know that you can call on the name of Jesus, who will protect you.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.

2 Timothy 4:18
And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

James 5:15-17
5 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi there.

I appreciate your thoughts so much. Your scripture references are awesome and have encouraged me.
I have not been interceding for anyone lately but I will tell you what I think the dreams meant.
I honestly felt that the dreams were about myself. In the first dream, I felt that the Lord was showing me that the Enemy is trying to attack me and prevent me from ministering effectively but God's Holy Spirit triumphs in the end.
In the second dream, I felt that the house shown represented me as well....like I am vulnerable and the Enemy is lurking. It was a warning, showing me my current state. The good thing is that the Enemy did not come into the house. I am still being protected by the Lord.
These are just thoughts as well...........

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top