Cleaning up a Dirty Abandoned Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning up a Dirty Abandoned Baby

Post by blessed1 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 am

Hello all!

I had this dream last night that I was with a group of unknown people and some woman came and left her baby girl, that was a few months old, with one of these people. I know she was a girl because she was wearing pink. I remember thinking "how could a mother abandon her own child?!" Somehow, the baby ended up in my arms and she was so dirty! I asked someone for a clean diaper and then asked for wipes and someone handed me one of those tiny wet naps, but I made do to clean her with it. Her hair was a mess and I took a barette out of this older woman's hair and put it in the baby's. I was holding her afterward, thinking "now she's clean" and was taking her with me. EOD.

Not really sure what to make of this one. Hoping someone has some insight to share!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning up a Dirty Abandoned Baby

Post by ditte3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:15 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert dream interpreter.
I had a similar dream not long ago.
I was somewhere.There were other people there.I think I knew them,though I didn't recognize them.
I saw a baby,a toddler there,about 1-2 year old.I don't know if it was a boy or a girl.The little one had a white (witish,not very white) body shirt on.I noticed that the diaper was all dirty.It didn't really look like a diaper,more similar to a pant,because it was thin,yet it was a diaper.
It seemed like nobody cared for this poor toddler.
I took the child to a washbasin and cleaned him/her.There were some potatoes or food in the washbasin,which I took out before cleaning the baby.
I was wondering why nobody took careof the little one.

Your dream is very similar to mine.
Maybe it means taking care of those who are still "babies" in Christ or those who are weak and need help.At least I see it like that.
Please pray about it though.Maybe the Lord tells you something else.
May God bless you.
flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:02 am

Ditte3,

I was thinking the same thing. Baby here may represent a ministry of young people in Christ needing help in the walk with Christ. Good interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:46 am

All glory to God alone!Hallelujah!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Thank you ditte3 and Connie!! I definitely have a lot of "baby Christians" around me that I am continuously praying for spiritual growth for, so I can see where you both are coming from. My first thought was of my own two children. I have one that is very strong-willed and that, I hate to say, doesn't display the fruits of the spirit often! I feel the baby could represent her and my trying to "clean her up", so to speak! I had been praying for her a lot the night before this dream, as a matter of fact. Y'all have been so helpful to me!! Bless you both!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Anytime blessed1. Anytime.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top