Unexplained FIRE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexplained FIRE!!!

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Ok so I had a very interesting dream and would like some thoughts on this. Somehow a fire started in my kitchen and yet it never really spread. My husband and I noticed the fire and decided to get the kids out and everything we need. We got the kids out and I remember we went back in to grab stuff but the only thing we got was my husband's wallet, I remember grabbing my purse, and I ran to the bedroom to grab my wedding ring. I remember looking up at the fireplace and thinking to myself that I should grab our family portrait however I remember thinking again to myself and saying"We can get a new one replaced"I remember standing outside with my family in complete shock and I noticed that a block over the neighbors had a bell(It was an old fashion bell that you ring by pulling a string so the whole town can hear)and it was ringing. Next thing I notice a ambulance pulls up and then a firetruck which was designed more like a MiniVan. I remember looking in my windows on the side of the house and still noticing that the fire never spread as it was still in the kitchen however smoke spread throughout the house. I remember the guys gearing up and setting the hose up as we had an attachment for the hose on our house. I notice my husband going into the house and I saw him checking the house before the firemen went in. Once he was out they went in and for some reason I ended up holding the fire hose by myself through the french double doors which was the front door(In reality I do not have french double doors)as the firemen was fighting the fire. Then I was instructed to let go. I walked down my porch steps and remembering seeing another ambulance pulling up but yet from they way they approached us I thought it was the police as they were yelling at us like the cops would do if someone had a gun in their hand. I then remember them rushing to us and taking my kids 1st to give them oxygen and my husband and I standing over them making sure they were ok,And Then I woke up. Usually out of the norm dreams doesnt bother me and I would go back to sleep but for some reason I felt there was a message behind it. What do you think!

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unexplained FIRE!!!

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Hello ...
This is just a few things that I pray will help you put the pieces together. I think that the Lord is showing you that He is going to put to the test your faith in His Word.Because your husband grabs his wallet and you grab your purse. Faith is the currency of heaven. Front door/ block away speaks of the future. Ringing bell...is alerting you..get ready.Smoke through the whole house...in the O.T the children were lead through the night by a pillar of smoke. Ambulance help in a time of trouble. The police would be the Lord. At times you will not like what He reveals. Oxygen is life giving..the Word. This may be just for you as you are the one holding the hose. the Holy Spirit. You will be victorious!

I pray this made sense and that it encourages you.

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top