An open vision about a huge scroll coming out of heaven and the fifth seal being opend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An open vision about a huge scroll coming out of heaven and the fifth seal being opend.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:57 am

Hi Precious ones,

I was walking this morning and as I was walking I was asking my sweet Beloved what is going on in the spirit. All of a sudden I saw an open vision of a huge scroll coming down out of heaven and it was like a ladder , the scroll had words written in the front and the back of the scroll. I heard a voice speak down to me, and it said," you must climb the scroll in order to see what is written on the scroll. Then I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit say, " I have just opened the fifth seal and, I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU THE GRACE TO STAND UNDER THE WEIGHT OF THE FIFTH SEAL."

I came home and I opened my Bible up to the book of Revelations. In Revelations chapter five and it talks about the Lamb opening the scroll of the seven seals. Then in Revelations 6:9-12

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

I am wondering does anyone get anything else on this? It seems as if I am missing something he is trying to speak. Any insight would be great thanks.

Jeanie

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 am; edited 4 times in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: An open vision about a huge scroll coming out of heaven and the fifth seal being opend.

Post by ezerkenegdo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 am

This sounds like what I have been seeing in Lamentations and Ezekiel. I was just thinking yesterday that I should compare it to Revelations and see if it lined up.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An open vision about a huge scroll coming out of heaven and the fifth seal being opend.

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi Jeanie, I am not sure but it sounds like the saints of whose blood was shed for the Gospel are crying out for Judgment in the earth. The Lord is going to provide you with grace to stand under the weight of Judgement (the 5th seal) I trust that was a personal word for you, and for all who are walking in the light. When judgment hits, it is going to be hard on everyone, but the Lord will give grace to those who are truly following Him... Hope this witnesses... Love in Jesus, Lori..

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top