house is white, clean immaculate, roses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

house is white, clean immaculate, roses

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:11 pm

I was in my house (Not IRL house) luked way too rich, huge and WHITE had so much space...and was so clean .immaculate!! some guys hanging out in my back yard...an chillin out dnt recall if thy were drnking..I stepped went to the back yard..an jus laughed w/thm but wasnt hanging w/them.. felt like under my shirt i didnt have any undergarment on(u know what i mean?) i went back inside an & i recall smeone asking frm outside "where do u work" i said in Financial services..didnt wanna get2 much into it..anyway my house luked so clean, WHITE, HUGE.. and i noticed roses... the stem of rose had thorns so i tuk red & pink roses, tuk PETALS off ( were a lot in both my hands) & i had this pot where u grow plants.was near sofa.. i just put them all in there on top of soil..... was A LOT

then i noticed my "under-garment" was somewhere in Living room.. this OLD LADY was in the house.. i tuk the "undergarment" inside room 2 put on..an the old lady was laughin at me but whatvr i didnt care much

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: house is white, clean immaculate, roses

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

i thnk i have some idea..but i wonder what roses means? pls feel free to share thoughts of drms.. to all

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:17 pm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm

scratching chin hmmm interestg drm, :angel: do u feel :hairraising: :shocking: about it??i think the house is orsome, maybe it represents ur life,,im sure thers a house like that in heaven 4 u, Cheering,,perhaps ur not feeling much support lately maybe in ur nu job ,,, buit ur gettg by anyhoo..not sure about the petals ,,,,,,,,,,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Good call Dreamster. I agree!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm

TY .. thts interesting.. iwas thnking its related 2the drm about my breaking frm my old frnds... the divorce dream: here's the link to it..

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t13795-getting-divorced-not-married-irl

i thought maybe the ppl hanging in the bak yard.. was the frnds i had/have,,i hung out w/them IRL and laughed & stuf but at the same time, im not the same anymore.. My HoUSE is in order now. maybe? clean and immaculate... ??

but not sure about teh rest..an about the undergarment (bra)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 pm

scratching chin k,,, hmmm wen i think of bakyard ,,it kood be stuff behind the scenes so2 speak,, or perhaps past history,yep ur house sounds in order,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 am

I had a very similar dream recently. I dreamt I went on a train and arrived at a new house, it was pure white and very big. At the moment im in a challenging and dark season, so I think the dream of a white and bright house is telling me about a coming new season. Those were my thoughts about my own personal dream relating to a white house

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am

scratching chin hmmm intarestg angle j7 scratching chin ive hadda white house drm this wk 2 holy moly ,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D ,, at the white house, ,,,,,of korse happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

I agree, I think the dream is showing you that you are being reestablished, you’re a new creation in Christ Jesus. In the first scene, I also thought that the guys in your backyard represent friends from your past, even just beliefs/mindsets/attitudes of the past. You were with them but not a part of them:

1 John 2:15-16
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.

I think the missing “undergarment” represents your breastplate of righteousness, and when you realized that you were missing this key piece of protection, you went back inside where you’d be safe. The rose I think is another symbol for Jesus, the rose of Sharon (Song of Solomon 2:1). You picked the petals because they are the fruit of the plant, the part of the plant full of beauty that is pleasant and comforts us. The thorns, on the other hand, represent the sin/troubles of life. They cause pain and require caution in dealing with them; you can’t be at ease around them lest you get pricked. Therefore, they're of no use to you, especially in this new season. Your planting the rose petals reminds me of the parable of the sower and a couple of other scripture verses that may have meaning for you, the general message being that you are reaping and sowing back good fruit. There’s more to this but I can’t articulate it properly so hope that the different scriptures shed light and speak to your spirit:

Matthew 13:1-9, 22
1 On the same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the sea. 2 And great multitudes were gathered together to Him, so that He got into a boat and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
3 Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying: “Behold, a sower went out to sow. 4 And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them. 5 Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. 6 But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. 7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. 8 But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 9 He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”…..22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.

Galatians 6:7-10
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Ezekiel 2:6
6 “And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them nor be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns are with you and you dwell among scorpions; do not be afraid of their words or dismayed by their looks, though they are a rebellious house.

This last verse made me wonder if there are new things that you are sowing into your life? Just like this dream is connected to your last dream, I don’t think this dream is finished. I think you’ll be shown more about this new thing that God is working in you. How exciting! happy dance

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

oh wow thank u LOLA thats amazing.. yes im definitly in a new season!!!! thats for sure...

these verses r awesome!
i didnt even think of it as
"planting the rose petals"! that's exactly what it was .. wow...u really blessed me ! i was praying to get some sort of revaltion 2 this drm... i knew there is much more to it...

u thnk Gods doing something more ??
if anything else comes to u.. pls do share...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top