2nd Time posting/ Please Reply-Strange Dream Me and Man dressed in Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd Time posting/ Please Reply-Strange Dream Me and Man dressed in Black

Post by daywolf7 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:25 am

Help Trying to figure Three Diffrent Dreams Please Help!!!
by daywolf7 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 am

I had this dream: Please note my brother is in jail going on two years. This is the dream I had. Seeing my brother (made me happy, he was happy in my home he met my husband and they were laughing) I asked where he was or had been but did not answer me. I saw my brother threw a clear window in my house he was accompanied by a stranger who was wearing black and laughing the whole time. I knew he was coming and kept an eye on him to see where he went. I lost him a couple of times and grew worried but I was relieved when I saw him at my house. I quickly went to the store/bakery were I noticed i was all dressed in black and even a shawl like black around my head and fell to the side of my face, and I bought food and had a huge piece of bread put in my bag. I came back home t cook for everyone still at the table I could hear my brothers big laughter and the same stranger laughing with him. THe stranger and I were both wearing black. Then my brother left wit the stranger,He left but I felt ok at peace when he left although a little concerned because I did not know the person he was with. I sat at the table quitely and looked at the door it was closed below me and magnified I saw two brown spiders with oval gray pattern on their back. One got on top of the other as if to mate. I got upset and decided I did not want a procreation of spiders in my house so I noticed the two spiders were on top of a very light purple garment. I asked my husband for something to kill them. But I got my shoe and stumped on them with my hand on the shoe. My husband was calling me to go somewher and I kept saying WAIT! Im not sure if I killed it or not I moved the shoe a little and noticed the legs of one of them but then my dream ended.

What does it mean. As I was praying about it tonite and this were I was guided to begin my search.

daywolf7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Time posting/ Please Reply-Strange Dream Me and Man dressed in Black

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Did you have bad feelings about the man that was with your brother? I felt it could be about someone you are concerned about him hanging out with.. Also the part about the spiders, I saw as a good thing...you were not tolerating something evil in your household and not giving it a chance to procreate. AMEN! I'm sorry I don't have more..please pray on this and the Lord will give you a full interpretation. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by postmodernseer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

This is a warning to you! Be cautious and on guard. I cannot interpret this dream for you, but I believe it is a warning.

The man came with your brother, which would of been the only way he would of entered your home, through an invitation with your brother.

All black is a major sign, because white and black represent major difference. Black-evil and White-Good..You didn't seem to be disturbed by wearing all black, this concerns me with your marriage.

Then the spiders procreating, have you thought of having an affair on your husband? Just a question...beware of marital problems in your mist, and keep your guard up.

postmodernseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello daywolf7,
The following is what I see in your dream.
Your dream is symbolic so your brother in this dream does not represent himself but he symbolizes a "spiritual brother". The laughing between your brother and husband symbolizes "rejoicing together". By seeing your brother through a window, symbolizes God revealing truth to you about this spiritual brother. Clothing symbolizes our covering. The stranger's covering is "darkness". This spiritual brother brings darkness into your home and with it he brings division. He does not come in under the authority of God but under "false authority". The spiders symbolize what is demonic and they symbolize division. Because the spiders are demonic (and on the cloth), the purple cloth symbolizes "false authority".
The black you wear in the dream symbolizes "famine" meaning "a shortage of", but during this period of your life, God's provision will be there for you: the bread symbolizes God's provision for you.
The end of the dream shows you do see things for what they are and you do something to change it: taking the shoe in your hand and coming against the spiders symbolize this.
Again, this is what I see in your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top