Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

I'm thinking about giving up

I'm thinking about giving up, on life in general, I really don't want to live. I mean, I love myself but I'm really sick of life

James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

You're NOT going to kill yourself.

You're Born Again and saved right?

God literally WON'T let you do that to yourself.

You're only 16...is it school problems?

Do you need to learn how to FORGIVE someone?

Whatever it is...you WILL get through this.

It's a little personal, I don't exactly want to put it in a comment

Hi Destine -

PLEASE hang in there sweetie! Whatever you're going through, the Lord is with you. He will not forsake you under ANY circumstances. I pray that He would Himself evident to you, to just touch you in a way that lets you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's Him and that He loves you and is walking through this valley with you, in the name of Jesus. That He would bring peace to your spirit and healing to your wounds. There is no problem that is too big nor too controversial for God.

I'm praying for you and I'm leaving the following scriptures for you to pray and meditate over and let the Lord speak to you through them:

Psalm 147:3 -
3 He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.

Joshua 1:9 -
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Psalm 62:8 -
8 Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah

Psalm 13
1 How long, O LORD? Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul,
Having sorrow in my heart daily?
How long will my enemy be exalted over me?

3 Consider and hear me, O LORD my God;
Enlighten my eyes,
Lest I sleep the sleep of death;
4 Lest my enemy say,
“I have prevailed against him”;
Lest those who trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

5 But I have trusted in Your mercy;
My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
6 I will sing to the LORD,
Because He has dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 61
1 Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah

5 For You, O God, have heard my vows;
You have given me the heritage of those who fear Your name.
6 You will prolong the king’s life,
His years as many generations.
7 He shall abide before God forever.
Oh, prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him!

8 So I will sing praise to Your name forever,
That I may daily perform my vows.

Please PM if you want to talk about what's going on, I would love to hear from you!

Dear Destine...I have been troubled in the Spirit all day and I text my daughter and said something is wrong...please pray for our family something is terribly wrong.... I have spent half a day in the Spirit of God asking God to take care of the thing that is troubling my spirit and now I see that a sister in the Lord is struggling....this is the hard part dear sister....let God use you dont let the enemy keep your eyes off the hope for a future.....you DO have a destiny in Christ Jesus and the war is in the spirit in in principalities in high places ....hold on Help is on the way...and where does my help come from it comes FROM THE LORD.... HOLD ON HELP IS ON THE WAY...AND WHERE DOES MY HELP COME FROM IT IS FROM THE LORD.....you are loved and precious in his site......silence to the lies in your head they are from the enemy......you are precious and have a destiny waiting for you....i am praying for the joy of the Lord to return to you dear heart...please pm me and let me know how you are doing...I will be here again in about an hour....God Bless

hi D,,, i kno ur feeling ,,, life is hard 4 many ppl,, but kno this that tha says in jer 29;11 that god has a future an a hope 4 u,, realise ur on the planet 4 a reason,, ,, is ther sumone close u can tyalk 2 ,,if ur feeling condemed kno that its a tactik of the enemy,, 2 try an take u out, ,, but u wer predestined 4 good thangs, kno that ppl here care 4 u ,, ,,,,,, D,,,

. Gods got a plan for u...
ive been there... felt like giving up many tmes...but at the end GODS always come thru..an He's gonna do same for u..b/c U r his Daugher..He luvs u.. He iwll not leave u nor forsake u...

i felt like giving up several times.. many days even know i say to myself i would rather be in Heaven w/Jesus.. But Lord has a plan for YOu and FOr mE!! we r here for a reason...

I have been feeling like Linda all day too. I knew in my spirit that something was wrong today. Honestly, I was just logging off my computer to go to bed and the spirit of the Lord brought me back to the forum.

Did you see what I typed destine? I said "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE FORUM". That means that the Holy Spirit is pleading for you.

PRAY WITH ME....EVERYBODY PLEASE!
Father God I ask that you hear Destine's plea and petition. Father, your Word says to come to you, all those that are heavy laden and you shall give them rest. I come to you on behalf of Destine Father asking that you give her rest in your arms. Let her feel your spirit like she has never felt before Lord. Let her know Father God that this too shall pass. Father God you said in your Word that you will NEVER LEAVE US OR FORSAKE US. Destine needs you right now Lord and because your Words says so, you won't leave! I need you to be right there with her!

In the name of Jesus, I plead the Blood of Jesus over Destine right now! Satan, you are a lie from the pit of hell. In the name of Jesus the hand of God be upon you! Destine's life is not yours to claim. I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO BE GONE FROM HER RIGHT NOW. For the Word of God says that you are a defeated foe. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DESTINE'S LIFE. YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER HER THOUGHTS OR HEART. I BIND YOU UP IN THE NAME OF JESUS. BE GONE...RIGHT NOW SATAN...BE GONE...IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!

Father God your Word in Psalm 91:11 says that You give your angels charge of us to keep us in all of our ways. Father God, I command Destine's angels on her behalf to KEEP HER RIGHT NOW for she is in need of your asistance. Go to her now in the name of Jesus and give her peace and comfort.

I know that you are a loving God and I know you hear the prayers of the righteous because your Word tells us so. I'm believing right now that Destine will have a full abundant life in you Oh Lord! I'm believing this because your son Jesus died on the cross to give her that life.

Father I pray all these things in Jesus mighty name.....AMEN!!!!

praying

Destine, the Holy Spirit is grieving for you, dear heart. I can feel Him in my spirit. Please promise me that you will read and speak every prayer and read OUT LOUD every verse posted here.

I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU LEAVE HERE! I love you far too much to let you go.

Don't let the enemy tell you that you don't know me. I know your spirit, dear heart. I've had thoughts of taking my life before so I know where you are. I know what you're feeling. Don't give into the feelings...I know that you're stronger than that. That fact that you came here and posted that lets me know that you still have fight in you.

I love you baby and I'll fight with you. I will pray with you...study with you and counsel you any way I can....will you let me?

Destine,
I'm so sorry something has hurt you so deeply. I don't know exactly what you're going through although I've had my share of sorrow, but Jesus does. He sees all, he understands you better than you do and not one hair on your head, not one tear you cry goes unnoticed by Him. Hold on, Destiny! Draw near to Jesus and He will draw near to you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Destine,

God loves you so much! He said in his word, even if the world rejects you, I will not abandon you! I love you with an everlasting love! That means he will never stop loving you! I know that there have been times myself when it seemed hopeless.....but I was so wrong....God brought me through my storm. Let me pray for you.

Father God,

I pray in the name of Jesus which is above all other names in heaven and on earth that you would wrap your loving arms around Destine right now.....send her your peace which surpases all understanding. Father we come against the enemy and command him in the name of Jesus to shut up right now. Get your hands off her! She belongs to Jesus! We command you to the feet of Jesus now and bind all powers including speach. We plead the blood of Jesus over Destine right now and ask the angels to come and stand with swords drawn to defend her. Here her cry Lord for you! Lord I speak over her your love, your comfort, your strength to stand against her foe, your endeering touch! Father let her here only your voice, your spirit and your word and may that minister to her in her time of need. We give you all the praise honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name.

your servant,

connie

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Destine,

God loves you so much! He said in his word, even if the world rejects you, I will not abandon you! I love you with an everlasting love! That means he will never stop loving you! I know that there have been times myself when it seemed hopeless.....but I was so wrong....God brought me through my storm. Let me pray for you.

Father God,

I pray in the name of Jesus which is above all other names in heaven and on earth that you would wrap your loving arms around Destine right now.....send her your peace which surpases all understanding. Father we come against the enemy and command him in the name of Jesus to shut up right now. Get your hands off her! She belongs to Jesus! We command you to the feet of Jesus now and bind all powers including speach. We plead the blood of Jesus over Destine right now and ask the angels to come and stand with swords drawn to defend her. Here her cry Lord for you! Lord I speak over her your love, your comfort, your strength to stand against her foe, your endeering touch! Father let her here only your voice, your spirit and your word and may that minister to her in her time of need. We give you all the praise honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name.

your servant,

connie

Thank you, do you think I could talk to you through a personal message

Destine, I pm'd you. :kissyface: . Just checking in on you.

Hey Destine! I left you a pm a few days ago. Check in with me so that I can make sure you're ok. nerd thumbs

Sorry! My computer has been acting strange, so sometimes I don't get the replies!

Ok, I'll resend it. let me know if you don't get it.

I got it! and I sent you a new message before I got the other one:)

Yes, I PM'ed too - let us know how you're doing ok? Thanks! happy dance huggins

lola21st wrote:
Yes, I PM'ed too - let us know how you're doing ok? Thanks! happy dance huggins

woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo :hooray: :loveit:

That's cool Lola2. I'm glad she can see she has alot of support. :whew: