Ministry Dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministry Dream?

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:54 am

A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I was at church and one of the evangelist was bringing the word.She preached so hard until she was drenched with sweat. During the course of the sermon,my sister, another minister made way to the front of the church for prayer with an all black dress on faced down to the floor.She was very weak and I across the room discerned in my spirit that she needed to be resuscitated.The evangelist was finished and attempted to lay hands on her and she wouldn't move. she tried a couple of times and still she never moves. She asked who can do this as though it was too difficult and I told her I could and she looked at me in disbelief. I reached down and did it anyways and my sister got up revived as though nothing was ever wrong and the evangelist continued to preach. I immediately left the church.Is there an interpretation? praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ministry Dream?

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:50 am

Blessing precious lifesdreamer.

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed in this dream that the evangelist no longer flowed in the spirit but her ministry became works, which represents the sweat coming from her head. This lady whom you know can represent the church that came up front for prayer. I sense it is your church or another church you are familiar with that is in need of resurrection life in the things of the spirit. You can sense in the spirit this other lady/church needed to be revived and was desperate for a touch of life from our sweet beloved Father. The evangelist was only doing works and so when she laid hands on the lady/church on the floor which the floor represents the foundation of the Lord, she could not release something she had lost which is the flow of the Holy spirit to resurrect this precious lady/church. You see this and you come over filled with the spirit and you operate out of his love and not works that you are able to release his love and his spirit to resurrect this precious gem in the Lord which is his beautiful bride.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I sense you are one who watches everything going on around you and are able to sense those who are in need of his love and transformation and to be filled with his spirit and to help them rise up into their purpose and destiny. You have quite a call in our Beloved and it is so his heart to flow through you.You carry the mantle of love.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:42 pm

OH MY GOD!! You said some very profound things in this dream interpretaion that I can most definitely agree with if not all of it... May the Lord God BLESS U RICHLY for this. I am often overlooked in a lot of areas concerning ministry in the church because of what some will say I will need to do like "wait" and all things have a time, I need training, etc.etc. and the list goes on. While I don't doubt that at some point in this prophetic lonely walk I could use some training, one thing I know for sure, encounters with the Holy Spirit has taught me much and where I'm currently a member of now, some will believe only by what they "see" which sadly enough is not merely much at all or what I actually should be doing in the ministry. Thank you again for this. God Bless you! :PTL:

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top