ants ants and more ants!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ants ants and more ants!!!!

Post by chatia on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 am

I hope someone could share some insight here..
I was down in the main living quarters of my house.. I seemed to have people there. I was kinda tired and went up stairs to go to bed. When I turned on my light, the lights were on for maybe 30 seconds and then lights went out for maybe 30 seconds when the lights came on I can remember something was biting me. I started to scratch my arm and when I looked I could tell something either bit me or just feeling itchy from crawling on me. I also heard a voice speak to me and it said its a "plague" I thought ok that was strange.. I went to go to bed and saw that my bed was not made and there were different colored ants all over my bed.. (black,brown,red and sort of a yellow) I felt at that time that all people I spoke to and family would be affected.
Maybe its a dream w/o meaning idk..

Thank you and God Bless!! Renee

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ants ants and more ants!!!!

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello...
Just a though...ants are small but carry 20 to 50 times their body weight. Different ants have different duties. Worker ants are always looking for food. The solider ant always defends the colony. The Queen ant lays all the eggs and keeps things in order. Each and every ant in the colony has a purpose. They each know what that job is and they do it in an orderly and timely fashion. Although there may be thousands of ants in a colony they all act as one body. The Lord is showing you something that you are not ready for....maybe lots of overtime? Maybe a job loss? Something that will effect your family. He is giving you time to prepare.

I pray this helps you understand and lead you to the right understanding.

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:55 pm

I am thinking of going back to school to be re trained in the field I worked in before having children. I have a 3 year old that I really do not want to put in a day care if I do not have to so in order to do that I have to hold off a year and then let her go to the day care where I would be going to school after my schooling she would then go to kindergarten. What do you mean by lots of overtime? I want to be clear on all the details here. I hope I am making all the right decisions. This time in my life is very stressful I am presently going through a divorce ant trying to get back on my own 2 feet. This thought of yours makes some sense but also has me thinking too.. I always second guess myself lol! I have been a full time mom for 16 yrs so for me to go back to the work force scares me straight!! I want to do the will of God so I need a clear vision!! Thank you so much for your thoughts !! Keep me in your prayers and know that I am open to what you or anyone else has to share with me.
In His Love Renee

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top