Blue scarf...manifested

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue scarf...manifested

Post by Aemilk on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am

Hey any help to come up with the meaning of this dream wuld be so helpful

I had a dream I was at a celebration like a party. As I was sitting down, I saw a male friend of mine, in reality we lost touch nothing bad happened, in the dream he came out of a tenth with another guy and my friend had a blue scraf over his shoulders. The guy who was with him, took the scarf from him, and gave it to me. He told me to keep it safe . I was ready to put the scarf in my purse, when a young woman across from me, tried to grab it from me. She had dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes, the eyes were not incredible or beautifull to stare at if you know what I mean. We were in a tug of war who was going to have this scarf.

I had this dream over three months ago. Could it have to do with work or my spiritual life

thanks

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue scarf...manifested

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Just a question for you aemilk, I am wondering if there is anything in your waking life, at the time of the dream (or even after) that you felt someone or something was after...that was yours to protect or keep safe? I dont know why but I keep thinking of a relationship for some reason. I could be off though on this. These are just my thoughts...please pray on what I have saud and toss it if its not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top