At the Library (again!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Library (again!)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:41 am

At this library that reminds me of a library at an old college I used to attend right out of high school. I don't have on any shoes as I am browsing the shelves of books. I see my blue slippers (that I have in real life and have colorful prints on the front of them) behind a shelf but i don't want to put them on because I don't have on socks and I had been walking on that "germy" floor and don't want to get the dirt in the slippers (I know-I'm weird lol! ) I started looking at this colorful dream book that for example showed you what different dreams meant (ie: like what it meant if you dreamed of past ex's; or family members, etc). I remember seeing a specific page that had family members on it and each family member would drive a different vehicle (ex: mom in one long car and a sister in a van, etc). For some reason, I was intrigued at how the book showed a diagram for each car (Ie: a car was broken down into parts and the parts were explained). In a back room, a television was on and sitting on a stand. The news was on but it wasn't current (it looked like a tape from archives or something). The woman had short hair and was wearing a black suit--she seemed "OPRAH-ISH" or like a televangelist. As I glanced back at the book, I noticed another book on the shelf that had the husband from the comic strip "BLONDIE" on the front of it. The book was a "blueish" color and the title said, "DO WHAT I DID TO MAKE MY MARRIAGE WORK". I was intrigued/curious too by that but decided not to read it (even though it was staring right at me to pick up!!) As I turned back to the original book and tried to turn the page, I saw a folded (balled up) piece of paper towel inside the pages---YUCK! Next to it, I saw a large Q-tip (cotton swab) with wax on the tip laying inside too! There was a strand of hair hanging from it! I was sooo disgusted and couldn't believe that someone would be so rude to leave that trash in the book for someone else to get rid of! I left the book on the shelf--I was NOT going to touch it!
The librarian help told me to get a book a sit on the window sill to read (act like I was reading) so that I wouldnt get in trouble by the main woman (who was fixing and stacking up books)

WEIRD!!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Library (again!)

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm

I could be way off. I'm not an interpreter. But your dream, to me, seems like you are being prepared for something (the library). Could be marriage since the blue book that caught your eye was about making marriage work. I just think that you are so interested in the book of dreams that you are overlooking what you are really supposed to be learning. You are supposed to be preparing for one thing, but you are too consumed with something else right now. I think the balled up paper towel and disgusting Q-tip is God's way of getting you to take your focus off the thing that is currently consuming your time so that you can focus more on the blue book (whatever area in your life that could be). Just my thoughts though.

Question: What does the husband from the comic strip "Blondie" represent to you? Or better yet, what does the marriage between the couple in "blondie" represent to you, if anything? Just curious as to why the husband from "Blondie" was not the cover of the book.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi precious one of God Dessire,

Please pray into this interpretation.

WOW! I sensed allot of symbolic meanings int his dream but I am going to share with you what I sensed and what stood out the most.

I sensed you not putting your slippers on was not because you were weird. HAHA! I sensed in this library you were standing on Holy Ground and you did not want to being in defilement. I believe you were in the library in heaven. I sensed the Lord was taking you into a deeper level of revelation and knowledge. You were looking through a dream book in that dream book you saw different types of car parts etc. I sensed the Lord was showing you how he has fashioned people through what they have walked through in their lives through trials and tribulation and how he placed each one together to form who they are in him and bring forth the calling and brought forth their ministries in him.The Lord I believe even showed you some faces and some certain topic's and family members and how each one was being formed for the ministry at hand. One was the media the other was marriage and one was about families etc. You had seen someone had read this book before you and left trash in the book. You got upset because some one came in and defiled the revelation of our sweet Beloved King.You chose not to touch what has defiled the book of His revelation. One lady warned you about keeping quiet so that you would not get into trouble with the higher peoples.

WOW! I sense you are a women who desires to keep his revelation pure with no mixture or defilement in it. He so desires for all of his children not to defile his word and his revelation. He loves that quality about you dear one.

Please toss what does not fit.]

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:45 pm

Pwilso512 and Jeanie
thank you both for your interesting thoughts...alot of things rang true and I appreciate the encouraging words.

About the "marriage book" the husband from the comic strip "Blondie" WAS the one on the front (I believe his name is Dagwood). According to the history of the comic strip, Dagwood's wife was a carefree flapper of the 1930's that loved to dance in the dance halls. She married out of her class (Dagwood's father was an industrialist and 'high class' and his family didn't approve of his marriage and shunned him because of it). Dagwood is always late for work, procrastinates, sleeps on the job (laxadaisical), takes nothing seriously, and expects a promotion from his boss! In later strips, his wife is no longer "the housewife" type. The creator is from Florida.

When I read the strip, I would always see Dagwood's wife nagging him to do things (he was always 'sitting on his do nothing' and making excuses). The weird thing is, his wife would ALWAYS be smiling, and she never seemed to get frustrated with his antics! Upon reading the history, my ex immediately came to mind (he currently lives in Florida) and I wonder if his relationship is like this? I mean, the book said, "DO IT MY WAY TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE WORK" but Dagwood's marriage just seemed to be "fantasy" and not real (kinda like "stepford wives"---the wife is programmed to do whatever her husband wants her to do without argument--PUH-LEEEZE!!Lol..I'm just not in agreement with that.) I DO want God's best (no counterfeits or settling)... okay, I'm rambling...thank you all for the heads-up

I don't know but I feel like the library, represented "old things" of the past that God is bringing revelation to. I do wonder, since the lady encouraged me to sit by the window seal, if the window seal represents coming "Revelation knowledge" about some things of the past? I am curious, but we will have to see what happens. I wonder if the dirty swab and used napkin represent "cleaning" away "filth" in some way? Jeanie, in agreement, I definitely desire to receive the "unadulterated" revelations from God--I desire to be pure and keep his words pure in every way!! I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH! Thanks for the inspiration/encouragement!

smooches
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Desiree, Upon reading your posting's I would most like to add to and not take away: Search out the old pathes and walk there in.(library). Colorful book's, TV, you are careful what your eyes see and what your ears hear. Car Parts and How to's is very much instructional. Do what I did - You decide to lean not unto your own understanding. The word also tells us to touch not, handle not that unclean thing-and you didnt. You have a sensetivity to sin, like that of David in the times of old. But, instead you take a book that is recomended and is very much instructional . You took the Word and sat down and took time to drow out the deep waters of his council.
The main women-get in trouble. This is a Healthy fear of the Lord,
This is a good dream. Good for you, Great will be your reward.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Also one other note.....I sense a gifting here of wisdom and knowledge. That is what my immediate thoughts were with regard to the library. I am adding to and not taking away to the other interpretations.

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Thank you both Halo and Connie for your thoughts!
I agree that God has given me much wisdom and knowledge on certain things. I am the type that is "Easily convicted" and I CANNOT tolerate wrong behavior/sin in any way! I sure hope that God does continue to bless me as I walk after him and his ways!!!
....It may be a good thing that I don't just "settle" and "listen to everything that people say" just because it "Sounds/looks" good.
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top