In need of prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of prayer

Post by Hope on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello again my brothers and sisters in Christ,
I saw this forum and thought it a good place to get others to stand behind my husband and I in prayer. I know that God is the answer to not prayer but the word says "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
My husband was charged with a crime a few years ago- that he did not do. He basically rolled over and played dead. He is now born again and living for the Lord and believes that the Lord is his defence and wants to get out from under this. He is taking steps to do that. This is very hard to do but we do know that God is bigger than the problem.
Please if your so lead- pls pray for the situation. Thank you so much. God Bless, Hope

Hope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In need of prayer

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Going into prayer now Hope...the Lord is faithful. The Bible says that the heart of the king is in the Lord's hand.

The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD,Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes. (Proverbs 21:1)

God is in control of EVERY decision that any judge or superior can make

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Praying.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 pm

I am in agreement with you also.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am

Colossians 1:22 says God reconciles us to Himself through the death of His Son and makes us
1. holy
2. blameless
3. above reproach in His sight.

When we are born again, that's our position in the spiritual realm. I was just reading this verse this week and I thought back to a terrible terrible time in my life in 2002 when I lived through a character assasination. I was unfairly accused. But do you see that verse? It says we are ABOVE REPROACH!!!! Isn't that awesome? I pray what has happened in the spiritual realm already for your husband will manifest itself in the physical realm and that every word, every accusation against your husband will NOT stand.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 pm

praying Please keep us posted with praise reports!!! I think of the story of Joseph for you...and I am expecting God Unmerited Favor to be all over this situation!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top