What does a kiss symbolize? What does an alligator symbolize? What does an auditorium symbolize?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does a kiss symbolize? What does an alligator symbolize? What does an auditorium symbolize?

Post by JoJo on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi Everybody!

I had a few dreams in the past month and a half. I have prayed about these dreams and I believe that I may understand the meaning of them. One may have already manifested itself. I have a question about three symbols that I saw in each of the dreams.

The first dream took place in an auditorium
The second dream had an alligator in it
The third dream had a kiss/almost kiss in it

What do each of these symbols mean?

To aid in the interpretation, please refer to my dream post, 'A Kiss, An Alligator and a Party'

I look forward to your anointed responses.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does a kiss symbolize? What does an alligator symbolize? What does an auditorium symbolize?

Post by Freeprincess on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 am

This is what I think:

Auditorium: an issue in your life that was or is being played out

Kiss: intimacy or agreement

Alligator: what is the context of the dream? Alligators have "crushing bites". Is there an issue that is crushing? Has someone said crushing things to you. Were there some individuals who agreed on something and it crushed you? this would most likely be a negative thing in your life since Alligators are predatory in nature.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does a kiss symbolize? What does an alligator symbolize? What does an auditorium symbolize?

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

What about your pastor in water with alligators and patting it? He wasnt afraid and wanted me to get in water too.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Freeprincess.

Thank you for your thoughts.

All of my dreams have manifested.

The dream of the auditorium was literally about a birthday party that I attended and was unprepared for what happened at the party

The dream about the kiss was about a conversation that I had with a man that I care about who asked me how I feel about him and I did not give him a straight answer

The alligator dream was a warning from the Lord regarding my vulnerability to Satan's attack. The alligator's mouth was closed. He was walking a distance away from the house that I was in. The house I was in had openings for windows and doors but there were no windows or doors. I had a dream prior to this one showing myself praying for someone and then my words became muffled. In my spirit I called the name 'Jesus' and then I was able to speak again
God Spirit prevailed and is continuing to protect me. God is an awesome God!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top