Dream in an official car that broke down on my way home, met left over food at a programme, seeing house I've once lived in for over 20 years.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream in an official car that broke down on my way home, met left over food at a programme, seeing house I've once lived in for over 20 years.

Post by Sola on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 am

1.I had a dream that I was driving my official car on my way home. Suddenly, I had a sound that suggests to me like the engine has knocked. Then I came out of the car, opened the bonnet to try to see what had happened. Then I woke up. What does this mean pls?

2. I dreamt that I went to a conference or programme somewhere late, and by the time I got there, there was no food any longer, but leftovers, unappealing. Someone that looked like the organizer and one of the servers then asked me not to worry and that they have sent for more food. What does this mean?

3. I keep seeing myself in my dream in a house I once lived in with my parents for more than 20 years. What does this mean pls?

Will really appreciate your prompt response because I'm really bordered.
God bless you.

Sola

Sola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream in an official car that broke down on my way home, met left over food at a programme, seeing house I've once lived in for over 20 years.

Post by mindilj81 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am

I think the one about the food is God's way of telling you not to worry, He is taking care of you. He is THE provider.

That's all I can help with.

Please read :
1Peter 5:7
Luke 12: 22-28
Proverbs 3:5-6

Hope this helps. God Bless!

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top