cobra snake in highschool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cobra snake in highschool

Post by webbsaj on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 am

so last night i had a dream about a snake in my old highschool. i have been out of school for 7 years. but i was in the hall way of lockers and saw this snake slither past me and go to another student.( dont know who it was) it slithered up to his face and the student grabbed it by the neck to stop it from attacking. while holding it the snakes head expanded revealing it to be a cobra Someone else, i assume a teacher, came and grabbed the snake and tried to kill it by either breaking its neck or smacking its head against the wall, dont remember. it didnt kill it though. they dropped the snake and it slithered towards me. it slithered up a wall and lunged toward me as if to attack my right side(torso) and thats when i woke up. any one?!?!?!

webbsaj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cobra snake in highschool

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

In your waking life, have you (or were you at the time of the dream) been feeling an attack of the enemy...either spiritual, physical, or emotional by chance? Just my thoughts....please pray on what I have said and toss what doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top