Dreams of laying hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of laying hands

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:04 am

I have a question. I dream a lot about laying hands on people. I also dream of speaking in tongues while I do this-or some other manifestation of the Holy Spirit. I wonder if this is God showing me what I will be doing in ministry? I am a minister and I have begun to speak at conferences more- is this God showing me something.
I also dreamed about a weak ago of laying hands on someone but it was difficult for me to speak scriptures but I did-I just remember that it seem to be a struggle in my speech. I remember when I was in my teens, when I was angry about something or fear ful of fighting peers, I would dream of having a hard time speaking. Is this a fear or something?

Thanks for your help.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of laying hands

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Yes, this will be part of your minestry work. Before I stated prophesying the Lord also gave me dreams of this same-thing. It is fearful and sometimes terrifying. But shove fear to the side and push down the flesh and step up to the plate and open your mouth, and he will do the rest. You may be new at it, but remember he's not , He's an old pro. Just trust in him. Remember --He did'nt give you the spirirt of fear. I had a fear of miss-handling God's word or being called a false prophet. But, these were all tricks of the enemy. Which I overcame . We are made more than conquers, Amen... If you need help in the future, just pm me and I will assest you. Remember this if the enemy is fighting you,it's a sure sign it was handed straight down from the Throne -Room.
I will pray for strength and courage for you.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:26 am

Thanks Halo and thank you for offering your assistance.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:49 am

I completely agree with Halo. It can be very strange and a little frightening at first but all is good because He is your strength and your shield. Just follow and flow in the Holy Spirit and watch Him work. He is so awesome and your faith will increase more and you watch it happen.

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:57 am

Thank you, everything is becoming clearer to me now. I have been preaching and teaching for a while, but not really able to flow in the spirit as God would have me-because of being taught "out of order". I know all has to do with timing. Thank you for your insight and enlightning me about some things.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 am

I just want to say to you dear one out of order is when you do not flow in him. I know you know that. He is really showing your calling to flow in him and he I believe is actually showing you these things because of your calling to flow in his spirit and release a greater anointing in peoples lives.

I am so excited to see what he does in you and through you dear one. WOW! :eek:

Bless you and please keep us posted.

Hugs
Jeanie :bighug:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teenie on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:49 pm

In the dream are any of the people you lay hands on children?
I had this series of dreams where I was watching myself in the dream lay hands on demonic possessed children. I too was speaking in tongues in many of the dreams and had an Authority that was indescribable, but watching myself, I was horrified. My Mom interpreted the dreams and said that I was seeing people the way God sees us, as children and that she felt I am annointed for deliverance. This is really scary to me bc I have always been terrified of demonic posession, but have always seen or heard things in the spirit on or around people. Yall pray for me also in this area.

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Iamfree42:

You seem to have a passion for ministry and praying and laying of hands is a desire of yours. do not be fearful. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of Power and a sound mind. As you minister to his people, praying for his people to be healed and set free, will be a smooth transition it will be decent and in order because that is what God is.. order. Do not be afraid of what man will think of you. Greater is he that is in you that he that is in the world. You were stuttering and could not get your words out because of warfare. NO MORE FEAR Move under Gods authority. praiseGod

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:49 pm

don't jump ahead, when God wants you to lay hands on others to be prayed for you will know because there is a urging in the spirit that will arise and He will guide you to the people He wants you to touch.

Don't let the thought of stepping out on faith get in your way of stepping out in faith....sometimes we as humans have the intendise to make something more greater in fear than it really is....When the time comes, I promise you that it will be much easier than what you are thinking right now.....

praiseGod

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 am

Thank you. I am sorry it took so long to reply back. I thought that it was over. Everyone has been so insightful. I can tell that a lot of warfare is already attacking me, but I know that I am more than a conqueror. I also know that I have to pray not to move in flesh,, because I see people all the time who are sick or bound and I so bad want to lay hands, but I know that I have to flow in God's spirit and not flesh. Most of the time it is strangers. I am not looking for credit or even care for acknowledgement- I have a desire to see people healed. I don't ever want credit or glory-I just want people to know that God really is a healer and that miracles do happen. I hate to see people in lack, or people lost and homeless. I wish so bad that pain would go away.

Someone ask me the question are they ever children-mainly adults, however I have had dreams of healing children or laying hands on them. I do operate in the prophetic as well as I am an intercessor/teacher and preacher. Many times when I am praying for someone God shows me something they may be dealing with. Most of my dreams deal with seeing spirits on them and I would always pray for them.

Thank you do much for all of your input. Thanks kiss

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:56 am

Iamfree42,

I to have been called for intercessor/teacher/preacher/deliverance with laying of hands. All people need healing, deliverance, prayer, teaching and preaching....so your answer to the person is yes. The Lord is showing you your calling. Thank Him and ask Him to train you in His ways and He is faithful and will train you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top