Singing I surrender all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing I surrender all

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 am

My sister and I were at church. We were singing. First she led a few songs, then I led a few songs. I think we were taking turns. It was my turn again and my pastor was sitting on the edge of the stage and he handed me the mic again ( I thought he wasn't going to give it to me-but he did.. This time I sang I Surrender All and I remember seeing a lot of people in the audience crying and in the spirit. . While I was singing I remember feeling totally free and (humble when I say this) The singing was beautiful to my ears.

When you give me the interpretation, if you can, I will share something with you.

Thanks in advance.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singing I surrender all

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Are you in the music ministry? just curious..

i will pray on the meaning of your dream.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:18 pm

iamfree, There is difference between singing pretty and having an annointing. The annointed singer pricks the heart, other than just sounding pretty to the ear. The annointing ministers to the heart, and not the ear.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:18 am

I know Halo-I guess I didn't clarify it enough-It was unusual to my ears. I am so aware of that. I am on the praise team-always background-use to sing lead before I came into the ministry-5 years background. Only one person has lead the whole time. Sings very well-professional-had an affair with married minsiter of music-several times for years. Many other members have been overlooked. Anyway that is a dead issue. I felt it may had had something to do with the converstation I had with sis.
In the dream, I do believe that as I ministered-I ministered through God's annointing to the heart with the song.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top