It's ACTUALLY happening.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's ACTUALLY happening.

Post by Cloud on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 am

I once dreamed that I was in a restraunt on a beach with some people.

I DON'T really know who they were then and I still don't know now.

A storm came through and everyone started panicking.

I was then swallowed by a wave from the ocean.

But I didn't die.

I came to and everything was nice outside and the storm was over.

I then felt I had to find and help others...presumably the same people I was with at the beginning of the dream.

WHO are those people?

WHAT was that resraunt symbollic of?

Were the restraunt and people symbollic of the WORLD or of THE CHURCH?

It makes a HUGE difference WHO those people were.

My life sucks right now and I'm trying to figure out these things so I can move forward.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's ACTUALLY happening.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Are you saying that the dream happened?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:51 pm

No I'm saying it was a Prophetic dream that has come true and is STILL taking place right up to now.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Oh, ok. What's going on then?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm MISERABLE, that's what's going on.

It's what I've been talking about in the Prophecy section.

I'm lonely...I'm bored...I'm getting harrassed by my dad DAILY!

I have NO friends.

I have NO life!

It saddens and angers me.

And NOTHING I try results in anything different.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by egil on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello! I am new on here and this is what I felt while reading your post. It sems as though the wave from the ocean symbolizes yur emotions.

God does love you.

egil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 pm

alright

i STILL need to know WHO the heck those people represented

only the Holy Spirit knows

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 am

come on

if God could USE me...WHO would he USE me to help?

i'm a 23 year old white, middle classed, american male who currently has no job and no friends....WHO is my target audience?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 am

Hi Cloud Connected

I have seen some of your posts and just wanted to encourage you. I'm new and I don't know if my interpretation of your dream is right so I'm hoping that it will be at least good advice for you.

When I dream of eating a meal with other people it usually means prayer with them or for them.

My pastor also says that Church is a bit like a restaurant, you can go and have food prepared for you which is great, but you can't only eat once a week so you need to go home and eat also. What he means is going to Church is important but we need to have our own relationship with God because we need to 'eat' everyday.

Maybe the fact that you are eating at a restaurant means at this point you are needing other people to hear from God. When trials come, like your current circumstances, you get swallowed up by them.

You might not feel like you have a life but God can bring you through this, you will not die. God can use your experiences now to help others who go through the same loneliness and struggles you are going through now. Learn as much as you can from this situation.

So whether this interpretation is right or not I would encourage you to spend more time with God in prayer and also in the Word. Develop your relationship with Him. Get more involved in Church activities if you can because it will be good for you to have deeper fellowship and meet people right now.

As for the group of people, we all have a group of people God has brought into our lives family, friends, co-workers, schoolmates whoever, Christian or non Christian. And this group will change as life goes on. You might feel miserable at the moment and don't now how you can help but you CAN help by praying for the people you already know. The people in the restaurant with you seemed to need your help after the storm. I'm sure if you are faithful in praying for the people already in your life, God can use you to help more people because you have been faithful and because of what you have been through. But first concentrate on deepening your relationship with Him.

I really hope this helps and I'm not way off the mark.
Genevieve

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:33 am

hello Genevieve

good interpretation

i have heard of a restraunt meaning Church

i hope that is what it means

because i don't know anybody or have any friends outside of Church

even at this one Church i've been going to, i have NOT made any friends

i wonder if this is the right Church for me

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi ,
I have your some of your same struggles no job not even a drivers license. My family harasses me all the time about my life. I have no friends really. But don't underestimate God's power in your life. I know it's frustrating finding your place in this new life. Maybe find a church that is doing classes on spiritual gifts maybe that will help identify them in your own life. Do you have any talents anything you do well or exceedingly well and enjoy also God already put those talents in you when he planned for your purpose your not a mistake. Search and ask for God's love and peace in your life when you find it you will know. He promises whoever seeks Him will find him. He also says seek him first and all the other things will be added to you. Just know your not alone and God understands your feelings. Search to understand what God is made of. Fruits of his spirit are love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Love is the greatest of these. That's a hint. When You let yourself feel his love it will start to change you. Right now I feel like you have to get over this storm your going through then you can be able to help others when your trust is strengthened in God. God is showing you he understands you want to help people the reason you don't know who they are is because it's not time to know that yet but you will. Right now you need to be supported by God first. It's sort of like a teacher teaching who never even went k-12 I'm not saying you need a masters degree but just the basics the ABC's and 123's so you can teach the basics because that's where unsaved people ultimately need to start too. My thoughts if I offended you I'm sorry I get mad at people who try to assume I don't know anything about the bible at first glance just because my life is a mess. I was just trying to help. What was funny is I felt like you were expressing my same frustrations just not too long ago. But things are starting to come together for me and they will for you too. Just hold God first in everything.
Your Friend,
Sabrina

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:11 pm

I forgot I feel the resturant is your need to be feed the word of God.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top