Airplane Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane Dream

Post by justwannaworship on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:03 am

I dreamed of this huge white plane, I was standing on top of the plane. It seem as though the plane was going down. I knew that my young daughter and other passengers were inside and I was fearful. The plane plunged into the water. I knew there was nothing I could do, I began to weep and cry. There are some things that stood out to me before the plane went down, I knew I was not in the United States and second, I saw a bridge, I saw the words AUSTRALIA and CHINESE.

-Peace and blessings,
Justwannaworship

justwannaworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:45 pm

you wouldnt be traveling anytime soon would you? If not, do really dont believe this is literal about you, but about a plane that could crash in the water by Australia...it was "Chinese"? not China? hmm..it may be one of those things that we wont know for sure till it happens. But this dream was given to you to pray for the passengers in the plane. Pray that the Lord prevents this from happening and that we WONT see this in the news.

blessings,

praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:51 pm

justwannaworship, I won't to share something with you that happened me. I had a dream many years ago that not only effected me but, my who family, and my church family. I had a dream about a large passenger plane. The plane was half in the water and half on a large rock. This ment a split was comming in the church. Sure enough that is what happend. When I read your dream, everything came flooding back to me. A feeling of things being out of control, at that of the hands of another. feeling helpless, and mournful. But in the end, those that were on the rock, are still standing.

I'm a survivor and you will be too.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justwannaworship on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Thank you for your replies, much to think and pray about
-Peace and blessings

justwannaworship

View user profile

Back to top Go down