Undercover job dealing with blackmarket babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Undercover job dealing with blackmarket babies

Post by BethC45 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 am

Hello,

I had a strange dream last night that feels like there was some meaning behind it.

My husband and I were joining my co-workers on an undercover sting operation. We were posing as a couple who wanted to adopt a baby. We entered a building which was filled with people and babies were displayed in much the same way as goods are displayed in stores. We walked around talking with the salespeople and looking at the different babies. One baby in particular caught my attention. It was a very small little boy (one month old or younger) whose complexion was slightly darker than all the other babies around him. I took him from the display rack and held him. As I held him, I started crying because I wanted keep him although I knew we would have to give him back as soon as the sting operation was completed.

The sting operation continued and we purchased this little boy and others in our group did the same with other children. Finally the people running the baby market were arrested and it was time to give the babies back to the authorities. I was heartbroken.

As I was leaving the building, I saw my Pastor's wife and asked why she hadn't participated in the operation. She stated that she couldn't handle the emotions of choosing a baby and giving them back, especially since she had just asked God to give her a baby. (In real life she is past the years of having another child) I told her I understood because I had also recently asked God for a baby. (In real life I am also past the years of having another child)

After waking up this morning, the parts that stuck with me the most were how the children looked like merchandise, how much sadness I felt while holding the baby, and the fact that my Pastor's wife and I had both prayed for the same thing.

I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts. This is one dream that is sticking with me.

Thank you,
Beth

BethC45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Undercover job dealing with blackmarket babies

Post by BethC45 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:59 pm

If you have any thoughts on this dream, please share with me. It is weighing heavily on me and I feel like there is something to it. I have two thoughts, but would like to hear from someone for confirmation. Please pray about this with me.

BethC45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top