REPOST----He says he's going to marry me ( need confirmation..please pray)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST----He says he's going to marry me ( need confirmation..please pray)

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:40 am

I'M PRAYING FOR CONFIRMATION...I BELIEVE I KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. (please pray)

I went to a house that seemed to belong to someone that was expecting me. I walked in and there was an older gentlemen there, and I was in awe at how beautiful he remodeled the place. I just could not believe my eyes at how stunning he designed it. He had a huge fireplace, beautiful expensive looking furniture, beautiful fixtures, the floor almost looked like marble, very classy looking. He even had an area that looked like a bar. No one was there but there was a long counter top with stools in front and behind it was a serving area...not sure what kind of serving area, but the only thing I can describe it as is a bar area of some sort.

He continued to give me a tour and brought me to the kitchen. The kitchen was made into a mini restaurant, like a diner. He had about four booths and a open kitchen with staff members cooking, and there were a few people eating there. I was so impressed and starting complimenting him on his home, but I jokingly told him that I would have put a game room in place of the bar area, and that he could not have gone wrong with a game room area. We laughed and he told me to have a seat and eat.

There were two young guys eating and they began to talk to me in a casual way. Some time seemed to pass and one of the guys took a liking to me. He was very sweet and respectful. I didnt seem interested but really enjoyed talking to him, he was very nice and we became friends.

Then a lady showed up, someone who was my friend and told me I needed to leave because I had a family gathering that I was running late for. I guess I had forgotten about it and I wasn't dressed properly so my friend took me next door to a thrift shop so I can find something to wear.

We were searching the thrift store form some time. I couldn't seem to find something fitting or even my size, my friend was helping me search. She said my mother was going to be upset at how late I would be to the party. The young guy who took a liking to me walked in to the thrift store and began to accompany me as I searched for an outfit. He was flirting and being funny, but was very respectful and sweet.
I thought to myself that if my mother saw me with this guy she would probably be upset, because I was running late.

The young guy and I walked together as I looked around and he gently put his arm around my shoulders and said he was going to marry me one day. I believe that was the second time he told me that. I was flattered and he had a sense of humor that I liked, he kept making me laugh and smile. As we walked into the other room there was my mother and a few other people. I was shocked!! She was searching the stores and she excitingly told me she found some books that teach you how to put together an outfit. I thought it was ridiculous. Why would I read a book, in a clothing store, on how to put together an outfit when I could just do it myself.
After I said that my mother looked over and noticed the young guy that was with me. She told him he should come along to the party with me. I was so surprised to hear her say that, its not like her. As I looked over at him in surprise he smiled really big and told me something like "see I'm a nice looking guy" and something about his physic. He was being funny again and at that moment he just melted my heart and I felt like I was falling in love, and I thought to myself "could this guy be the one?"

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST----He says he's going to marry me ( need confirmation..please pray)

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:56 am

Question: Are you or do you feel like your mom requires alot of your time IRL?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 am

jjp708 wrote:Question: Are you or do you feel like your mom requires alot of your time IRL?

No, I don't feel like she requires a lot of my time. There is something I feel like she requires of me, but it's not time. (if that makes sense)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 am

Sure that does. thumbs

I haven't taken the accuracy test so these are just my thoughts. I encourage you to pray over them.

It appears in your dream that the man could be Jesus trying to "win you over". It seems as if you are flattered and interested in His invitation to you but then you are being "pulled" in other areas in your life (may concern mom) that may be distracting your "walk".

I hope this makes sense because it sound different in my head
:laughing:

It appears the Jesus is telling you that one day you're going to be ALL HIS. That to me sounds like He's patient and loving enough to stay with you during your journey.

Again, I've not taken the accuracy test so please pray over this. Keep what relavant and toss out the rest.

Be blessed~

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 am

OK!! Your words seemed to choke me up a bit crying ....so I believe your on to something. There is some truth to what your thoughts are, very good. Thank you jjp708!! let me pray about it and I'll share some more.

I'm glad I re posted....I actually re posted, then I took off the dream...than I had a strong feeling to put it back up. I have another one that I posted that I took off because I wanted to pray over it a little more.....I'll probably repost again as well. LOL

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 pm

I've has similar dreams where God was "wooing" me too. He is such a loving an patient God. I love Him so much!

Check out these two dreams that I had. My "story is much like yours"

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t7654-repost-pregnant-woman-husband-child-me

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t10039-reocurring-marriage-theme-dreams-with-a-stranger-that-ended-badly-update-manifestation

I would say continue to pray no matter what! God knows your heart and the fact that he continues in the dream to walk with you and stay with you says that he's not giving up on you. woo hoo

The Word tells us that He will never leave or forsake us!

Be blessed~

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Wow, I read your dreams...that is so awesome! the message of your dreams really speaks to me.

I remembered another thing from my dream. While I was looking for something to wear I was having a hard time finding the right size. Nothing fit, everything I tried on was too small, and the clothes also seemed old and out dated. I've had these types of dreams before, where I'm trying to find something to wear but nothing fits.

The part of this dream I can't understand is my mother. IRL she is an amazing christian woman. And I can't put my finger on anything that is holding me back from my relationship with God that has to do with her. I do have things in my life that I strongly feel is "pulling" me in different directions and "distracting" me....but has nothing to do with my mother.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butrflie50 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 pm

When Jesus comes to take us for His Bride, we do not need to worry about what we wear. He says our righteousness is as of filthy rags, and He loves us just the way we are. he clothes us in His righteousness I agree with jjp708. I believe this is symbolic of the Lord pulling you to Him.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butrflie50 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Oh, as far as your mom, sometimes we have a tendency to allow our upbringing, or our families traditions to hold us back. That is the umbilical cord that we have to cut in order to move on with our Father.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:21 pm

That's a great thought butrflie50 and was also one of my biggest struggles in my "walk". I was always concerned with the thoughts of people if I truly turned my life over to Christ.

I was always thinking "will they still accept me as a Christian". But you know what, I love Christ far more than the thoughts of man so I made the choice and guess what...some people left and some are still here. I consider those that are still around the ones who truly loves me. happy dance

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 pm

yes butrflie50, that is great what you said. I read your post about the umbilical cord and thought about it for awhile first, and asked God about it because it didn't make sense.
But now your thoughts make sense butrflie50....and I will continue to pray about it. I have a clearer understanding of this dream.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butrflie50 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 pm

He will show you more and more. Dreams are not an overnight or instant answer to our situations. They take time and require patience as they begin their process.
God Bless.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

yes, your right....it does take time, and patience. My experience with my dreams is sometimes I don't get an interpretation or understanding for sometimes a year, or more. Something will happen and I will remember a dream and it will manifest. So I'm learning that patience thing you mentioned. LOL

I haven't been on the site in a long time, so I'm blessed by the thoughts you are both sharing. thank you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

:kissyface: :hooray:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top